Harvard club promotes abstinence

buckeyemike

I especially like the coed who states that purity is somehow a relic and that she was offended.

What a society we live in when people who declare chastity are made fun of. :devil:

Look at that dude, he couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a bag of bananas. And that girl's no prize either. It's easy to be celibate when you are unfuc#able. Trust me, I should know!

But, I know what you're saying, Mike. I'd never make fun of these people to their face.

i'd do her

Look at that dude, he couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a bag of bananas. And that girl's no prize either. It's easy to be celibate when you are unfuc#able. Trust me, I should know!

But, I know what you're saying, Mike. I'd never make fun of these people to their face.

Nice guy. I liked how he's actually not a virgin, but has since changed his stance and regrets "slipping up" and having sex earlier in college. I'm sure the girl he "slipped up" with sure loved to hear that it meant so much to him.

As for mocking them, I completely agree that it is wrong. But the majority always loudly and obnoxiously mocks anything that goes against its viewpoints. Why would abstinence be any different?

Nice guy. I liked how he's actually not a virgin, but has since changed his stance and regrets "slipping up" and having sex earlier in college. I'm sure the girl he "slipped up" with sure loved to hear that it meant so much to him.

As for mocking them, I completely agree that it is wrong. But the majority always loudly and obnoxiously mocks anything that goes against its viewpoints. Why would abstinence be any different?

You are correct. Gay and interracial couples feel that all the time.

You are correct. Gay and interracial couples feel that all the time.

Call me a prude but I think that someone wanting sex with a race other than human should be ridiculed.

There are gay animals in the wild, I think this proves some people are born gay. I don't think anyone has ever walked into the woods and saw a deer humping a fish. I think this proves interracial sex is unnatural. People should only have sex with people.

I mean, if you want to have snails crawling all over you or something while there is another person involved that's one thing, but actually screwing a snail should be ridiculed.