This is the most rational draft analysis i've seen

yes Ive seen kenny irons play. He's limited in the passing game, or at best doesn't have much experience as a receiving back not very fast but he is a good change of direction runner who runs with authority. The only reason hed be a 2nd rd pick this year is due to the overall weak rb class. I'd just as soon draft lorenzo booker and sit on a rbbc for this season and draft a back next year in what is slated to be a much better rb class.
He wasn't used in the passing game, but how many Bills backs have since Thurman? I am not even saying he will be Thurman, but I would be happy if he is Kenny Davis.

the only thing that stands in the way of adrian peterson being drafted at #12 for the bills is atlanta at#8.if adrian falls to us ,our next pick will be paul posluszny.we will do whatever it takes to get paul.if we have to trade back into the lower first round,or even give our 2nd and one of our thirds to get to the top of the 2nd round.if we get adrian and paul we can then just draft the best players available with the rest of our picks!go bills in"07

Good analysis of the Bills and a good overall analysis

but i think he needs to work on the details (or maybe changed his mind about a pick and forgot to cascade it down)...

at #9 he has Miami taking Okoye

at #11 he has SF taking Carriker and mulling over why they would take Carriker over Okoye (who was off the board) :devil:

nice catch! i just hadn't paid enough attention to 9er's pick to pick up on the error. still think he does the best i've seen of how the draft could go down