Marshawn Lynch...doesn't have good hands?

I've heard a lot of people knocking Lynch's receiving skills on this board as of late. Here are the numbers from Last Year:

R YD TD

AP 24 198 1

LYNCH 34 328 4

Bush 21 253 1 (2005)

Leonard 38 294 0

Irons 10 78 0

Hunt 27 259 3

B. Jackson 33 313 2

C. Henry 21 197 1

I have no idea, and have only seen highlight tapes of him (which usually don't include the drops), but RBs tend to have fewer hard to catch passes, so receiving stats themselves aren't a great indication of hands.

My biggest problem with Lynch is where he is from. Lets say he is great, I don't see him being happy in Buffalo. I could see him pulling a Willis to get out of Buffalo. He will probably hire Dickhead Rosenhouse as an agent also.

That's an awful lot of supposition. The fact that he went to Cal instead of one of the football factories doesn't give you at least a hint that he might not be a total A-hole?

I've heard a lot of people knocking Lynch's receiving skills on this board as of late. Here are the numbers from Last Year:

R YD TD

AP 24 198 1

LYNCH 34 328 4

Bush 21 253 1 (2005)

Leonard 38 294 0

Irons 10 78 0

Hunt 27 259 3

B. Jackson 33 313 2

C. Henry 21 197 1

Hmm, I hadn't realized Hunt had those receiving stats. I only saw a couple games, but I didn't notice him in the passing attack.

Good to know.

That's an awful lot of supposition. The fact that he went to Cal instead of one of the football factories doesn't give you at least a hint that he might not be a total A-hole?
I could be wrong, and like I said he could be great. I just don't know, I just think it is safer to go with someone from a less glamourous state. (unless Marv wants him --- In Marv we trust ). :devil: