Are you smarter than a 5th grader

dib

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't work with people that come into alot of money and then buy a hummer. :(

How about people who come into a lot of money and NEED a hummer? Can you handle that?

FX

yah, true, i've been watching "The Riches" and it has potential i think. i liked the 2nd episode better than the pilot, haven't watched the 3rd one, tivoed it last night. i like izzard, minnie driver has maybe an overexaggerated accent but she's okay, and the kids i think are well cast.

yah, true, i've been watching "The Riches" and it has potential i think. i liked the 2nd episode better than the pilot, haven't watched the 3rd one, tivoed it last night. i like izzard, minnie driver has maybe an overexaggerated accent but she's okay, and the kids i think are well cast.

It was a pretty good episode...It's building, I think.

What's interesting is Izzard and Driver (and their characters) act large and writ large (if that makes sense)". OTOH, the kids do a great, more subtle job, in the background, as it were. I'm pretty sure that's intentional and expect to see the kids get "larger" as they age.

Oh...and the teenage daughter is pretty hot.

It was a pretty good episode...It's building, I think.

What's interesting is Izzard and Driver (and their characters) act large and writ large (if that makes sense)". OTOH, the kids do a great, more subtle job, in the background, as it were. I'm pretty sure that's intentional and expect to see the kids get "larger" as they age.

Oh...and the teenage daughter is pretty hot.

yes she is. i'm thinking of course of the scene where they steal the RV back.

and i get what you mean about the largeness of their characters. They are the two poles of the series, if you will, the kids fill in the space between them. they do have a lot of room to develop.