Are you smarter than a 5th grader

dib

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it rather childish and boring. It is equivalent to getting your social commentary on the street corner.

Says the guy with the Sponge Bob avatar. Seriously dude you don't know what you're talking about in this instance.

I will usually turn off a game show when it seems to take an hour in between questions. Why do we need an entire segment of the show to figure out the adverb of a sentence? It's the same with that 1v.100 show with Saget. I like the concept there, but the show moves soooooooooooo slowly.

Tivo is the answer!

You can watch a full episode of Deal or No Deal in 2x or even 3x speed and not miss a thing. Sure, there's no audio, but you don't need it! In about 20 minutes you can see a full hour of fake drama played out by people with no math skills at all - brilliant!

This show is embarrassing and an insult. Woman wins a tremendous sum of money and cannot subtract 7 from 12. She was asked, "Which continent is also a country" she replied "all of them".

Just breezed through the posts in this thread, so I may be repeating what has already been said.

Turn the motherfuc#er OFF! Don't watch this garbage. What's dumbing down America is that people watch the low-rent insulting dreck the networks offer as entertainment. STOP! Turn the garbage off! <_<

Tivo is the answer!

You can watch a full episode of Deal or No Deal in 2x or even 3x speed and not miss a thing. Sure, there's no audio, but you don't need it! In about 20 minutes you can see a full hour of fake drama played out by people with no math skills at all - brilliant!

Ah, Im glad you mentioned that....I had a HD/DVR and loved it. But then I moved into a new place where there was a new cable provider, and they only had HD boxes at the time. I looked into picking up a tivo unit from CC or BB, but they are ridiculously expensive....what should I expect to pay for a tivo unit that can record in HD? And how exactly is it connected in order to keep up with channel listings? I keep trying to pause a program when I go to take out the dog or whatever, and am continuously hit with the reality that I don't have my dvr anymore <_<

Then either you didn't give it much of a chance or you're just not that bright (no offense)

i've turned people at work on to South Park, some are hardcore liberal, others hardcore conservative, and some are old enough to be my parents. they all thought South Park was childish frat boy jokes but when they watched a couple episodes and really gave it a chance they were hooked

one of my bosses even walked up to me once and said "Noooo!!!! Not Santa's balls!!!". South Park fans will understand the humour in that :thumbsup:

I find it rather amusing your questionning how "bright" I am just because I find southpark childish. :D

As far as the 5th grader show, it is rather refreshing to be able to sit and watch a show with a kid and not be embarressed by the blatent sex and violence that seems to be on every other showon tv. Maybe my morale standards are just higher than yours. (no offense)

I find it rather amusing your questionning how "bright" I am just because I find southpark childish. :D

As far as the 5th grader show, it is rather refreshing to be able to sit and watch a show with a kid and not be embarressed by the blatent sex and violence that seems to be on every other showon tv. Maybe my MORAL standards are just DIFFERENT than yours. (no offense)

Fixed it.

Tivo is the answer!

My sister was on Deal or No Deal and they won 242,000 dollars..... but they had 400,000 in their suitcase.. :D It was cool though, prepaid college in Florida for her 4 kids and bought a new Hummer. Taxes are crazy though, something like 40% right off the top.... fuggin California...

I find it rather amusing your questionning how "bright" I am just because I find southpark childish. :thumbsup:

As far as the 5th grader show, it is rather refreshing to be able to sit and watch a show with a kid and not be embarressed by the blatent sex and violence that seems to be on every other showon tv. Maybe my moral standards are just not the same as your's. (no offense)

Fixed.

My sister was on Deal or No Deal and they won 242,000 dollars..... but they had 400,000 in their suitcase.. :thumbsup: It was cool though, prepaid college in Florida for her 4 kids and bought a new Hummer. Taxes are crazy though, something like 40% right off the top.... fuggin California...

really? can you give me some info on if I would remeber her..I watch the show when its on...I like trying to guess thebankers deal amount...

really? can you give me some info on if I would remeber her..I watch the show when its on...I like trying to guess thebankers deal amount...

It was last year. It was actually my brother in law that was the contestant but my sister was a part of the "support" group. :beer: He is a big italian dude. Bald head and is probably most famous for being the one that broke the box. He slammed it down and it broke, :thumbsup: then when it came back from commercial break Howie was "duct taping" it back together. It was hilarious.

It was last year. It was actually my brother in law that was the contestant but my sister was a part of the "support" group. :beer: He is a big italian dude. Bald head and is probably most famous for being the one that broke the box. He slammed it down and it broke, :thumbsup: then when it came back from commercial break Howie was "duct taping" it back together. It was hilarious.

i remeber that one..do not remeber what he looked like, but I remeber the broken box..funny stuff