Imagine if the Police officer.........

erynthered

Article and video link

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6256789&nav=0RaP

Video catches confrontation between officer, skateboarder in Charleston

Raw Video: Skateboarder knocked down by Charleston police officer

Home video: Police officer apparently pushes skateboarder in Charleston

(Charleston-NBC) March 21, 2007 - Videotape was rolling in Charleston when a police officer appears to have pushed a skateboarder into some bushes.

The incident happened several months ago, but the video was just released.

As the 19-year-old man was skating on a marble bench, a female officer knocked him into the bushes.

The man's brother captured the incident on tape, and a verbal confrontation ensued.

The photographer released the tape to the public this week.

The Charleston Police Department's Office of Personnel Standards is now investigating the officer's actions.

Her identity is not known.

The skateboarder in the video is Corey Dowds. He acknowledges that he was skating illegally.

Dowds suffered minor scratches on his back and says he rolled his ankle.

The Charleston Police Department is now investigating the officer's actions.

Okay, the officer in Charleston needs some serious remediation in the use of force policies (firing may be the remediation).

But, those critical mass bike ride things are ridiculous. Idiots who haven't bathed in months riding around disrupting traffic are just plain idiots. Trust me, these people are filthy (personal experience here, and not as one of the filthy), any charges and inconvenience the cops can give them the better.

Once in DC I saw all these idiots bikes thrown into a big dumpster after they all got arrested. Somehow I don't think anyone was very eager to give them back.....

It was quite a laugh...... <_<:thumbsup::lol::lol:

Filthy idiots.....

If I were that cop I would have took out his legs with my baton , then repeatedly smash his head into the marble bench and then when he was nearly passed out, I would give him a direct hit in the eyes with pepper spray. But hey, that's just me. <_<