North Korea Nuclear Weapons Talks Break Down

You need to get laid, Ed.

And I'm only saying this because: you're a friggin' newlywed, and you're posting on the PPP board. Why aren't you on your !@#$ing honeymoon????? Walk away from the computer, and go bang your new bride. <_<

i doubt he's on his honeymoon. and even if he is, the fact that he's posting here proves its not a !@#$ing honeymoon

You need to get laid, Ed.

And I'm only saying this because: you're a friggin' newlywed, and you're posting on the PPP board. Why aren't you on your !@#$ing honeymoon????? Walk away from the computer, and go bang your new bride. <_<

Haha, we're not going on our official honeymoon until December (she just started teaching college, and wasn't allowed to cancel class for more than two days. Plus, I start a new job on monday, soooo...)

We've been banging since like the second week in our relationship, so it's not like it's a "new" thing. :thumbsup::lol:

From 20 nukes?

We dropped two on Japan. The long-term local impact was insignificant. What makes you people think 20 worldwide is going to have a devastating global impact? Hell, there've been years when twice as many were tested...and we're still here.

Use some common sense, you retards.

Obviously you don't watch the Discovery Channel or the National Geographic Channel. It's true. 20 nukes can and would destroy the Earth if they were lauched in a short period of time.

Obviously you don't watch the Discovery Channel or the National Geographic Channel. It's true. 20 nukes can and would destroy the Earth if they were lauched in a short period of time.

You can call me Ray. Or you can call me Jay. You can call me Johnny, or you can call my Sonny. But you doesn't have to call me Mr. Johnson.

I was studying both nuclear physics and nuclear weapons strategy and effects before you were born. <_<

Didn't the Myth Busters debunk this one yet?

I could have sworn I saw them deploy a small hydrogen bomb near the Golden Gate Bridge and all it did was cause the guy from "Dirty Jobs" to deficate himself. While the balistic jell Grant did not fair well, Torry could NOT destroy an entire city, much less a state, nor 5% of the globe with his tests. Although Carrie did look hot with the "No nukes, better dead than red" tattoo on her butt.

Didn't the Myth Busters debunk this one yet?

I could have sworn I saw them deploy a small hydrogen bomb near the Golden Gate Bridge and all it did was cause the guy from "Dirty Jobs" to deficate himself. While the balistic jell Grant did not fair well, Torry could NOT destroy an entire city, much less a state, nor 5% of the globe with his tests. Although Carrie did look hot with the "No nukes, better dead than red" tattoo on her butt.

1) It's "Kari".

2) Kari could be covered in raw sewage, and still somehow make it look hot.