Global warming on other Planets

Warming on Jupiter, and the recently de-frocked Pluto, too. Poor Mars. Oh my. :lol: .

Al, with his millions of blissfully entranced and wide-eyed acolytes, indoctrinated schoolchildren, and toadies, will save the day.

Fo Shizzle. :w00t:

He will prove that solar activity that has ebbed and flowed for billions of years means little compared to our carbon footprint. :worthy:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space...r-jr-spot_x.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/astro...ting-icecap.htm

Warming on Jupiter, and the recently de-frocked Pluto, too. Poor Mars. Oh my. :worthy: .

Al, with his millions of blissfully entranced and wide-eyed acolytes, indoctrinated schoolchildren, and toadies, will save the day.

Fo Shizzle. :thumbsup:

He will prove that solar activity that has ebbed and flowed for billions of years means little compared to our carbon footprint. :worthy:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space...r-jr-spot_x.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/astro...ting-icecap.htm

I actually brought this up over on page 2 of the now five-page global warming/Alaska Darin versus PatSack thread but PatSack was too busy talking about his feelings and his hopes and dreams for mankind to address it.

A warm Mars would free up the frozen water at the ice caps and turn it into Water World. Minus an atmosphere and an aircraft carrier powered by oarsmen.
I thought it was an old Exxon oil ship. It doesn't matter. As long as there are mutant whale monsters or whatever, Mars will make an awesome WaterWorld.

Michael A. Caplinger, a scientist with Malin Space Science Systems, said that if the rate of carbon dioxide erosion from the Mars poles continues for thousands of years, "then it could profoundly amend the climate of Mars."<<<<<

These articles you posted tell us nothing about global warming. Yes, climates change elswhere. That proves in no way that global warming on earth is not man made, or that carbon is contributing to it here.

I bow to your superior knowledge of Waterworld and the Smoker's oil tanker.

Thanks, cousin. I have a perverse pride in being one of the only people in the universe who openly likes that movie.

"Don't just stand there! Kill something!" Dennis Hopper rules.

Michael A. Caplinger, a scientist with Malin Space Science Systems, said that if the rate of carbon dioxide erosion from the Mars poles continues for thousands of years, "then it could profoundly amend the climate of Mars."<<<<<

These articles you posted tell us nothing about global warming. Yes, climates change elswhere. That proves in no way that global warming on earth is not man made, or that carbon is contributing to it here.

But Saturn has a hexagon. You're surely not saying that our activity has nothing to do with that. I find it highly unusual that we're here, with all our industry cranking along and a shape like that just randomly appears right in our solar system.

We might not understand it but obviously we had something to do with it.

God gave us our planet and solar system to use and protect. We should start protecting all of it.

But they do make you think that maybe this is a warming of the solor system as a whole influenced by the sun and has nothing to do with humans. Man are we arrogant to think that we could possibly have that much of a controlling influence over this planet.

But they do make you think that maybe this is a warming of the solor system as a whole influenced by the sun and has nothing to do with humans. Man are we arrogant to think that we could possibly have that much of a controlling influence over this planet.

;)

I doubt the sun knows how to build a hexagon

But Saturn has a hexagon. You're surely not saying that our activity has nothing to do with that. I find it highly unusual that we're here, with all our industry cranking along and a shape like that just randomly appears right in our solar system.

We might not understand it but obviously we had something to do with it.

God gave us our planet and solar system to use and protect. We should start protecting all of it.

The Pentagon has 5 sides

Saturn's Hexagon has 6 sides.

Clearly Saturn is more advanced