Sol Rosenberg to QB the Dolfelons on Sunday

Sol couldn't see so well from the Foxboro Stadium Observatory aka Lighthouse last week.  He also purchased a few turnstiles for his mother's viewing which he will use as substitute OT in the game.  Jonas Jennings and Mike Williams might be first time buyers.

<_<  :lol:  :lol:

67516[/snapback]

Sol also has problems in the Pocket because he is afraid of his own shadow...And he's not too mobile due to an unusual wart problem that I wont get into right now... :lol:

Sol also has problems in the Pocket because he is afraid of his own shadow...And he's not too mobile due to an unusual wart problem that I wont get into right now... :doh:

67613[/snapback]

Didn't the warts come from stepping on piss clams while walking on Miami beach?

Sol also has problems in the Pocket because he is afraid of his own shadow...

67613[/snapback]

Actually it's because he fell down a flight of stairs and lost his glasses and his shoes.

I just heard on KFFL that Travis Henry was traded for Frank Rizzo and some guy named Kissel.

My guess is that Sol is going to have a pro-bowl game against our Bills.

Then when he's done, he'll sue our pathetic offensive line for the punitive damages. Sue who? SUE EVERYONE! For the punitive damages that you are giving me.

Should I bring my fuggin tools??

RunTheBall

Sol couldn't see so well from the Foxboro Stadium Observatory aka Lighthouse last week.  He also purchased a few turnstiles for his mother's viewing which he will use as substitute OT in the game.  Jonas Jennings and Mike Williams might be first time buyers.

:huh:  :lol:  :D

67516[/snapback]

I heard him tell a reporter from ESPN that he was real nervous about starting this Sunday.

He said, " this is tearing the ass out of me!!"