Hello DEER, wanna have sex

VABills

Actually it's an interesting subculture and it goes quite deep. Last night I watched a documentary on Lifetime about a group of same-sex dead animal fornicators who, sadly, have become unsatisfied with conventional homo-necro-bestiality and now need to videotape themselves feltching dead kangaroos dressed up as naughty librarians to get their fix.

:w00t:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took this long for sometime to come up with "I only have eyes for ewe" joke? Damn what has happened to this board.

A ewe is not a deer. That's why noone thought of it. Of course, they all probably look the same to you.

A ewe is not a deer. That's why noone thought of it. Of course, they all probably look the same to you.

To be fair to the Jokemaker, this has, seemingly, become a thread about general bestiality (actually, twisted, perverted bestiality) and has included mentions of other animals (Kangaroos, dogs, etc). Perhaps the humor was lost to you as the joke was based on good old family-and-barnyard-animal values (traditional man-sheep sex).

To be fair to the Jokemaker, this has, seemingly, become a thread about general bestiality (actually, twisted, perverted bestiality) and has included mentions of other animals (Kangaroos, dogs, etc). Perhaps the humor was lost to you as the joke was based on good old family-and-barnyard-animal values (traditional man-sheep sex).

Well then neither of you are funny.

Well then neither of you are funny.

Well, I never said his joke was funny...just why you may have had trouble with it.

As for funny...I freakin' kill me! <_<

I think this thread has jumped the shark....

Wow...I am glad the Internet has provided a release for all of you to comment on rather than act out these deep, dark secret desires....I not only have to worry about my kids but now the puppy as well.... <_<

I think this thread has jumped the shark....

Wow...I am glad the Internet has provided a release for all of you to share rather than act out these deep, dark secret desires....I not only have to worry about my kids but now the puppy as well.... <_<

considering the topic of this thread, the term jumped the shark could have 2 meanings

If you have to explain the joke then it bomed. Ah well! and yes The Dean that was the way I was going with it not to mention every good Scotts man or Sheperd will tell you that sheeps are sexier than deer.

If you have to explain the joke then it bomed. Ah well! and yes The Dean that was the way I was going with it not to mention every good Scotts man or Sheperd will tell you that sheeps are sexier than deer.

No doubt :D Especially right after they are sheared!