Hello DEER, wanna have sex

VABills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I didn't think it was possible to make necro-bestiality seem even more disgusting than it already is. But you have done it. Bravo! :w00t:

Well I could have done something worse, like he showed up at his buddies house for the partner swap and he brought his favorite deer.

Just out of morbid curiousity, I wonder it it was a buck or a doe? Then it could be homosexual necro-bestiality.

Well I could have done something worse, like he showed up at his buddies house for the partner swap and he brought his favorite deer.

Just out of morbid curiousity, I wonder it it was a buck or a doe? Then it could be homosexual necro-bestiality.

he's going to hell thrice!

I wonder if there are those of the hetero-necro-bestiality persuasion who frown on that. It certainly is a rich tapestry.

Well hunters have a don't ask, don't tell policy. Homo-necro-bestiality is morally wrong and we do not condone, however we follow the rule of DADT, regardless of our moral views.

wow, Virginia, you're really rolling with this. :w00t:

Well maybe they are just misunderstood. Like the dead dog guy above, they need a support group, they could get together at the local school for their Tuesday night HNBA (Homo-necro-bestiality Anonymous) meetings. Who we to infringe on their right to have whatever sex partner they want?

Actually it's an interesting subculture and it goes quite deep. Last night I watched a documentary on Lifetime about a group of same-sex dead animal fornicators who, sadly, have become unsatisfied with conventional homo-necro-bestiality and now need to videotape themselves feltching dead kangaroos dressed up as naughty librarians to get their fix.

Actually it's an interesting subculture and it goes quite deep. Last night I watched a documentary on Lifetime about a group of same-sex dead animal fornicators who, sadly, have become unsatisfied with conventional homo-necro-bestiality and now need to videotape themselves feltching dead kangaroos dressed up as naughty librarians to get their fix.

you can only go deep if you have a big one ,