Are the Democrates Proud of This?

VRWC

Come again.

Oh I see now how I got it wrong. I'm sorry, looking at the photos again it certainly looks like a bunch of stuffy, rich republicans bashing the troops and the President. The organizers of this event must have come directly from the Pro-American organization called what? the Heritage Foundation. That's it, I think I got it right now. Now all you the libs can now go to bed and hope and hope and hope that we wake up in a better, more peaceful world with no wars, no disagreements, no terrorists, with understanding and sharing of ideas and cultures.

The logic you have been using throughout your entire posts is that since x is associated with y a large part of the time, y was the cause of the event.

In that post, you said that a large part of these events in the past 60 years are associated with Anti-American groups. Therefore, using your logic, Anti-American groups were the cause of the event.

Yet, you post that these events were done by Democrats.

Of course, this isn't a contradiction to your entire logic flow if your assumption was that Democrats were an Anti-American group, in which case you'd have a false assumption.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WAKE UP IT'S MORNING. THE DEMS HAVE THE HOUSE AND SENATE AND THEY STILL CAN'T STOP THE TERRORISTS OR THE WAR. THEY PROMISED US THEY COULD, WHY PELIOSI WHY

Parents hug your children. Talk to them about the dangers of sniffing glue.

Those photos show utter contempt and disregard for our troops, our president and our country’s war effort. Do you really think these protesters want to “Protect” our troops? They hate out troops and all things military. The funny thing is, if it wasn’t for our military, they wouldn’t be able to say what their saying now. Ironic don’t you think?

Interesting you should say this. Suppose America was invaded and conquered by a hostile foreign power. Assuming this power wanted to make its conquest permanent, they'd begin sending in their people to colonize us. They'd ask us to start learning their language. Quietly but effectively, America would be absorbed into whichever nation had been victorious on the battlefield.

Our political system has caused this nation to suffer many of the consequences of a military defeat; despite the fact this nation has never been successfully invaded. Both parties are to blame.