Rick Jennerette (sp) collection

dib

I just read that the Sabres store will be offering shirts and hats with Ricks quotes on them. Problem is- I live 1400 miles from the Sabres store, and I cant find a web site for the HSBC Sabres store ( the only place they're being offered). I would love to pick some up.

I just read that the Sabres store will be offering shirts and hats with Ricks quotes on them. Problem is- I live 1400 miles from the Sabres store, and I cant find a web site for the HSBC Sabres store ( the only place they're being offered). I would love to pick some up.

On a similar note, during the Sabres telecasts on MSG, I keep seeing ads for a Sabres medallion collection. From the ads, I can gather that the albums for them will be available with a coupon from the Buffalo News, this coming Sunday (3/25), for free. I live in the middle of Texas. Can any of you WNY locals tell me where the albums and medallions can be picked up? It looks like there will be 24 coins in the collection. Anyone have the details as to where/when they will be distributed? I would be willing to reward someone if they could get me a hookup on these. I know the coins are $2.99 each.

I was interested in the medallions, too. I'm in NW PA, but that's still a long ways to drive everyday for 24 days.

I would def. be willing to send someone money who is willing to get the full collection for me.