happy day of birth

mead107

Silver, happy birthday! I can't believe we were born on back to back days. Nobody here makes my blood boil more! <_<

NEW RULE: Why not make these happy b-day threads like those old Friars' Club roasts...or the ones on Comedy Central now...that might be fun.

Silver, happy birthday! I can't believe we were born on back to back days. Nobody here makes my blood boil more! <_<

Well, you know what they say: "Fool me once, shame on.........you. You....um.....you can't fool me again!"

NEW RULE: Why not make these happy b-day threads like those old Friars' Club roasts...or the ones on Comedy Central now...that might be fun.

That's a good idea, except that my BDay thread fizzled and died this year. My approval numbers must be down.

Well, you know what they say: "Fool me once, shame on.........you. You....um.....you can't fool me again!"

That's a good idea, except that my BDay thread fizzled and died this year. My approval numbers must be down.

Must be due to global warming. Happy B-Day! <_<

Happy Birthday, SilverNRed, you cheap lousy son of a B word. May you grow supersensitive taste buds on your anus!

Rkfast, I'd insult you if I thought you were bright enough to notice.

:P<_<