Belak has a little talk with Janssen

millbank

I did not fing that fight last night all that great. It was great if you like pulling at each others shirts.

Belak certainly threw and landed more punches, but he should have. The fight was boring and I laghed at Janssen acting like Barnaby would.

There's Janssen waving at the refs to indicate he's not done yet. Meantime he isn't throwing any punches. I think the refs really wanted Belak to lay an a ss whipping on him which is why they let it go on for so long.

For goodness sake stop it. ( oh , by the way good for you on wedding :P )

<_< I really thought Cammy won the fight (mainly because Belak didn't want to fight anymore and gave up).

Thanks for the nice wishes! Do you live in Toronto (my wife used to live there and had seasons for the Leafs)?

I want to make it up there at some point and see a game.

Well I did notice Janssen was giving it to Belak right on his fists with about five - six shots with his face. :P

<_< I really thought Cammy won the fight (mainly because Belak didn't want to fight anymore and gave up).

Thanks for the nice wishes! Do you live in Toronto (my wife used to live there and had seasons for the Leafs)?

I want to make it up there at some point and see a game.

That fight was nothing to be proud of.

If I was a leafs fan (i would probably shoot myself) I would be embarassed at my team at how they handled themselves after the Kaberle incident. The only player to show any emotion at the play had to come out from the dressing room and yell at him, while the others just ran away and showed how much they care for a fellow teammate who took a cheap shot. You can keep going with the excuse that they were more interested in beating the team and getting the points to stay in the playoff race, but by not fighting back it made them cowards. Then they show up the next game and let Belak fight him?

I think they should go through a name change this offseason and move up the plant a little bit and name themselves after a flower, Pansises seem appropriate.

That is nonsense. The Leafs handled the situation perfectly. That it does not meet with the approval of a Sabre fan with due respect means absolutely zero. :w00t:

That fight was nothing to be proud of.

If I was a leafs fan (i would probably shoot myself) I would be embarassed at my team at how they handled themselves after the Kaberle incident. The only player to show any emotion at the play had to come out from the dressing room and yell at him, while the others just ran away and showed how much they care for a fellow teammate who took a cheap shot. You can keep going with the excuse that they were more interested in beating the team and getting the points to stay in the playoff race, but by not fighting back it made them cowards. Then they show up the next game and let Belak fight him?

I think they should go through a name change this offseason and move up the plant a little bit and name themselves after a flower, Pansises seem appropriate.

That is nonsense. The Leafs handled the situation perfectly. That it does not meet with the approval of a Sabre fan with due respect means absolutely zero. :blink:

Thats alright, i didn't expect a Leafs fan to understand. Make sure you tell you team to book their tee times early, it always books up quickly this time of year

Do remember that you do reap what you sow, and all things do come around your grace or lack of it will be remembered when your team is not doing well. :blink:

Thats alright, i didn't expect a Leafs fan to understand. Make sure you tell you team to book their tee times early, it always books up quickly this time of year

Do remember that you do reap what you sow, and all things do come around your grace or lack of it will be remembered when your team is not doing well. :blink:

Its ok, I no longer fear the hockey Gods, They are now dead to me.

i'll show grace and worry about reaping what I sow, when I see the same from the Leafs fans

Dont hockey fights now a days seem like whoever get the better hold on the jersey wins....it seems like old school scraps weren't all like that.....I remember one fight where Larry Playfair had a hold of a guys jersey and was just pounding the other guy. Both the other guys hand were just flying in the air like Kermit the Frog and he was getting hit repeatedly in the face......good times.

Dont hockey fights now a days seem like whoever get the better hold on the jersey wins....it seems like old school scraps weren't all like that.....I remember one fight where Larry Playfair had a hold of a guys jersey and was just pounding the other guy. Both the other guys hand were just flying in the air like Kermit the Frog and he was getting hit repeatedly in the face......good times.

LINK? :blink: