Are you hot enought?

pdh1

This site is Bull Stojan.

I searched the Atlanta 30303 zip and up came "missheidi." I then searched my old Orchard Park zip, 14127, and guess what? Yup....

-Jeff

That's incredible.

Look, I don't begrudge homosexuals anything they do behind closed doors but I do get annoyed when they try to turn people into homosexuals.

For you to search for a girl in Orchard Park and have some dude named Jeff thrust upon you is a clear promotion of an agenda. It is up to you to decide what to do, but if you're going to go that way, I think you should put some more thought into it and make your own decision. You should not let other people make decisions for you. Good luck with whatever you decide.

It's just a sample.

Once you submit you rpics, it's voted on, and you get accepted, then everything changes.

I have a friend who is on there.

Why aren't you staying away to make people think you are actually Ed and on your honeymoon?

That's incredible.

Look, I don't begrudge homosexuals anything they do behind closed doors but I do get annoyed when they try to turn people into homosexuals.

For you to search for a girl in Orchard Park and have some dude named Jeff thrust upon you is a clear promotion of an agenda. It is up to you to decide what to do, but if you're going to go that way, I think you should put some more thought into it and make your own decision. You should not let other people make decisions for you. Good luck with whatever you decide.

<_<

Gotta get out of the habit of signing my posts like I do my email messages.

How much of a loser do you have to be to have to use that site.

If your so hot, that dating another person on a regular dating site is such a step down, why do you need a dating site? You should be able to get anyone you want.

Is society really getting this bad to the point where people can't even meet people if they aren't hiding behind a computer? With the recent increase in internet dating sites, instant messaging, Myspace/facebook pages, Do people interact and make friends in person anymore?

That's incredible.

Maybe people are naming their daughters Jeff.

Still I agree, nobody can make that decision except him and sexually ambiguous Jeff.