Are you hot enought?

pdh1

Like you even know how to spell " denizens " I know you cut and pasted it, Gnome-boy!

So I'm calling Bullshiit on your bullshiit. <_<

I may not know how to spell on a keyboard, but I sure the fvck know more multi-syllable words than you and how to properly use them.

Like you even know what the fck "denizens" means, yet alone use it in a sentence. I'm calling BS.

See my post in the annoy thread.

You fall right into the top echelon for me. You're the premier of annoying, the apex of annoyance. The Acme of curmudgeons. The epitome of whining falls to you, my little buddy.

And you still cant Putt, fat boy. 0:)

With all that being said, have you seen American Idol lately???? <_<

See my post in the annoy thread.

You fall right into the top echelon for me. You're the premier of annoying, the apex of annoyance. The Acme of curmudgeons. The epitome of whining falls to you, my little buddy.

And you still cant Putt, fat boy. :P

With all that being said, have you seen American Idol lately???? 0:)

Where did I complain? I made a statement that you are a idiot. Plain and simple.

BTW, still can't putt. But I'm working on that, getting ready for some lessons and a brand new fitted putter. Hey fitting works on my other clubs why not putting. <_< But even with my 40+ putts a round I can still beat you and most folks on the course.

And no, I never watch it, what's it about?

Where did I complain? I made a statement that you are a idiot. Plain and simple.

BTW, still can't putt. But I'm working on that, getting ready for some lessons and a brand new fitted putter. Hey fitting works on my other clubs why not putting. <_< But even with my 40+ putts a round I can still beat you and most folks on the course.

0:)

Just an FYI you two, chicks do NOT dig guys that argue like a couple of fifteen year olds. So that site is definately not for you.

BTW, be VERY careful of even visiting these sites unless your computer security (and I don't mean "I have Norton) is very strong and up-to-date.

I am NOT kidding.

BTW, be VERY careful of even visiting these sites unless your computer security (and I don't mean "I have Norton) is very strong and up-to-date.

I am NOT kidding.

TSW?? I've been coming here for years and have yet to have a problem....with my computer anyway. <_<