Da bears

K-Gun10

Smart move. You get the player you want without having to pay him bonus money. Plus, Lovie was the best person to use him (as a safety, a corner and a linebacker depending on the formation of the offense) so he's doubly happy. And hopefully the Redskins learn to not buy everything in sight...

Smart move. You get the player you want without having to pay him bonus money. Plus, Lovie was the best person to use him (as a safety, a corner and a linebacker depending on the formation of the offense) so he's doubly happy. And hopefully the Redskins learn to not buy everything in sight...

I agree. You have to think his struggles in Washington partly had to do with Gregg's scheme. It's hard to see someone go from being the highest paid safety in league history to a complete bust....Although when it is Dan Snyder paying you anything is possible

On Tuesday, the Bears completed a trade with the Redskins for the 29-year-old. Chicago gave up a 2007 draft choice, believed to be in the sixth round

believed to be? :unsure: they sound as sure as John from Hemet does about what he saw in the sky the other night

I think Greggo used him like we used Vincent - as the deep middle "in case of" guy. Arch isn't that kind of safety - he doesn't have the cover skills deep to do that, but he has the short and intermediate locked down. As a result, he got kicked out of the plans for their d, since Taylor is the only one allowed to freelance on the defense, at least from what I've seen of it.

Good analysis on that. A bunch of my buddies up here are big Skins fans so I got to see/hear all about how bad he was in deep coverage. Taylor blitzed a lot and they left Arch exposed a lot. I think he'll be right at home in the Tampa 2 again with Lovie.

They got Coy Wire!?