Dang! Denver is the going to be something!

Watch all these signings come back to kill them in 3 years. Where are the going to get the money to keep some of their players next yearl. They are like the Mets last season, where the stacked their team to make a 1 year all for nothing shot at the title but fell short. I SEE THAT HAPPENING TO DENVER!

Watch all these signings come back to kill them in 3 years. Where are the going to get the money to keep some of their players next yearl. They are like the Mets last season, where the stacked their team to make a 1 year all for nothing shot at the title but fell short. I SEE THAT HAPPENING TO DENVER!

Nope. They've got to be the early odds-on favorite to get to the SB.

They're definitely building for a push this year.

The future is NOW in the NFL.

I don't think he'll even get on the field this year for Denver. Of the Colts last 32 games, Stokley has played in only 8.

He's always injured. How does this take Denver "over the top" ???

He ruptured his achilles December 10th...I don't see how he'll rehab that injury fast enough to contribute to his new team.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/10072292

i didnt want to short change the new champs and say that Denver was the team to beat in the AFC. but given the history of how the winners of the Super Bowl usually do the year after... id say the Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC... ;)

Don't forget they still have a QB that started maybe six games in his career. Jay Cutler will not have it easy next year. You can bet that teams playing the Broncos will watch film of him from last year, and come up with a defense to defend him successfully. Remember the last two games of 2006, Denver should have lost to Cinci, but the snap on the extra point that would have tied the game was horrible, and the holder had no chance to get the ball down. Then, in there last game against San Francisco, the Broncos blew a 4th quarter lead, and missed the playoffs because of the loss.

My point is that the Broncos are a paper tiger. They lost 4 of there last 6 games with one of those wins being the above mentioned against the Bengals. They have a very young and erratic QB. So don't get all excited about them signing an injury prone #3 possession receiver.

donkos are a paper tiger fo sho.

the one thing that leads to consistent winning in the nfl is good qb and passing play.

that requires a good solid qb and a decent line (pass and run blocking)

don't think denver has both of those

signed him to a 1 year deal.

what a big off season for them in Free Agency!!! they are upgrading a very good team. they are going to be a force in the AFC this year...

whatever, go bills!! <_<

Like San Fran did a few years ago with signing players under the table, I believe Denver is doing the same...I wouldn't put it past that owner.

Otherwise, the media-darling Broncos have been provided a different cap level by the league something like $334MM. ;)