So What'd I Miss?

Puhonix

Crayonz draws in a new sucker every day. ;)

Matter of fact, crayonz has B-days and attracts a new sucker at the same rate.

I don't get the whole 3.5 thing though. Can I really toss a die and have it come up 3.5? What are the chances that I roll two 3.5s? Does Vegas know about this?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I am are now the proud parents of a precious baby girl. Kaylin was born on March 12th. Here is a link to her site Kaylin <_< Wife and I have some updates coming.

Oh and AJ is off to Oregon to knock up Lana.

Holy Crap Dude!!! That's such great news! Congrats to AJ! Oh, and about the whole baby thing too. <_<

Kaylin is lovely, keep her away from meazza (does that still apply?)

Where the hell ya been ??? ;)

I've been working hard, and fooling around harder. Been doing a bunch of photography, but really was just around.

WB, my friend! And yes, Lana does in fact fart.

Personal knowledge there buddy?

I've been working hard, and fooling around harder. Been doing a bunch of photography, but really was just around.

I call bullsotjan. You havent been working hard. Unless you count watching the ACC tourney, the NCAA tourney, and skipping out early to go to FSU baseball games "working hard". I've been working hard.

Tell the truth. You've spent the offseason watching your dolphins get progressively worse, and you have been crying softly into your joey harrington jersey.

Personal knowledge there buddy?

No, thats common board knowledge.

I call bullsotjan. You havent been working hard. Unless you count watching the ACC tourney, the NCAA tourney, and skipping out early to go to FSU baseball games "working hard". I've been working hard.

We've both been working hard. I didnt exactly say what we were working hard at. Let's leave out the details.

well yeah puhonix, you also missed the whole thing about boston shutting down because terrorists put up mooninite lite brites all over the city :w00t:

Damn terr-ists using a childrens beloved icon to plant bombs. I'm glad the intellectuals that run Boston were able to eliminate the dangers posed by these terrifying flashing lights. I cannot begin to tell you how many beloved friends I have lost to blinky Light Emmiting Diodes.

Next, we must eliminate the global warming caused by Lana's fart. I mean, seriously, can't we get this under control. There's got to be a lock and chains we can put on the Taco Bell doors.

The Dean is having credibility issues. While you didn't technically miss this as it has just come to a boil--the issue has apparently been known by the Inner Circle for some time now so it does have historical significance. Why they (the IC) failed to act is beyond me.

The Dean is having credibility issues. While you didn't technically miss this as it has just come to a boil--the issue has apparently been known by the Inner Circle for some time now so it does have historical significance. Why they (the IC) failed to act is beyond me.

It's been a bad week for The Dean. But, I was FRAMED...honest. :thumbdown:

It's tougher for me to admit that I was fooled by a couple of backwoods Florida hicks, than to admit I told a joke under false pretenses. I can't believe these dudes got me that bad, I am deeply ashamed. :D