Tuesday's Joke of Day !

seeds for a good joke. Someone please find some great jokes about Heather Mills on Dancing with the Stars. Class dismissed.

Heather Mills is serious about getting to work and making sure one of her legs doesn't wobble around and accidentally hits somebody in the audience.

Heather says has a spare leg in case her prosthetic limb breaks while she is performing on "Dancing With The Stars."

The former model, who is a contestant in the TV talent show, says she is prepared in case her false limb gets damaged or flies off during her dance routines.

She revealed to TV show "Access Hollywood," "I've got a secondary spare leg just in case I overdo it on the foot and it breaks or something. It can, once it gets hot, start to slide and come off, so I've pulled a sleeve over the top which doesn't look as cosmetically good. As much as everyone would love it to go flying, I'm sure it's not going to come off."

Heather, 39, the estranged wife of Paul McCartney, is reportedly already struggling after suffering blisters on her partly-amputated leg as a result of grueling training sessions.

A source said, "The show's rehearsals have left her in a lot of pain. The sores are especially bad where her leg joins her prosthetic limb, but she's determined not to give up."

seeds for a good joke. Someone please find some great jokes about Heather Mills on Dancing with the Stars. Class dismissed.

Heather Mills is serious about getting to work and making sure one of her legs doesn't wobble around and accidentally hits somebody in the audience.

Heather says has a spare leg in case her prosthetic limb breaks while she is performing on "Dancing With The Stars."

The former model, who is a contestant in the TV talent show, says she is prepared in case her false limb gets damaged or flies off during her dance routines.

She revealed to TV show "Access Hollywood," "I've got a secondary spare leg just in case I overdo it on the foot and it breaks or something. It can, once it gets hot, start to slide and come off, so I've pulled a sleeve over the top which doesn't look as cosmetically good. As much as everyone would love it to go flying, I'm sure it's not going to come off."

Heather, 39, the estranged wife of Paul McCartney, is reportedly already struggling after suffering blisters on her partly-amputated leg as a result of grueling training sessions.

A source said, "The show's rehearsals have left her in a lot of pain. The sores are especially bad where her leg joins her prosthetic limb, but she's determined not to give up."

Notice her spare leg in my avatar. Guess she couldn’t resist showing it to Larry King.

There are several avenues that can be taken here....

"Heather Mills is serious about getting to work and making sure one of her legs doesn't wobble around and accidentally hits somebody in the audience."

When I have a wobbly leg, I generally put a matchbook under it to steady it

"Heather says has a spare leg in case her prosthetic limb breaks while she is performing "

Does she carry other spare bodyparts in case of a failure?, wear and tear?

"Heather, 39, the estranged wife of Paul McCartney, is reportedly already struggling after suffering blisters on her partly-amputated leg as a result of grueling training sessions."

Now here is where we can create stump pus jokes, I'm sure this will be a valuable source for jokes and mirthmaking.