Tony Hunt's good football pedigree

Brothers:

Aaron Hunt (texas tech) - DL drafted 194th overall by the Denver Broncos. He had a cup of coffee in NFL and NFL europe mostly rotating on various NFL practice rosters. Now he is a D-lineman on the BC lions of CFL where he won the CFL's award for most outstanding rookie award (2006)

Reggie Hunt (Texas Christian) - Safety in college now a weak side linebacker for the Saskatchewan Roughriders (regina) (CFL) who has been named to the CFL all star team on a couple occaisions.

This may seem like a trivial post but i felt like mentioning it because as a big time CFL fan and someone who lives in the Roughriders hometown - - Reggie Hunt and Aaron Hunt are class acts. In the CFL where players often earn the same amount of money you could get as manager for Best Buy, the cfl is notorious for being filled with jack asses with attitude problems who start fights, deal drugs, Have unprotected sex despite being HIV infected, assault women and so on. I don't mean to disparage the entire CFL because it does have plenty of examples of great guys and Reggie Hunt is one of them - - He's very active in the community, and in a small city like Regina where the Roughriders are the biggest source of gossip i have never heard a bad word said about him, yet i have heard countless fans heap praise upon him. He is commited and driven towards football moreover he has been a leader by example for the one of the best defenses in the CFL. I had a chance to sit down with both Reggie and Aaron Hunt last september prior to a BC lions Roughriders game and came away with the impression that these were the two most down to earth proffesional athletes i have ever hung out with.

Whether or not Tony Hunt has the talent to be an elite NFL Running Back is still in the air but if he is anything like his two older brothers attitude, motivation and drive will not be a question.

I am also a TONY HUNT fan .I actually see him as one of our 3rd round picks ,, running by comittee

wouldnt seem so bad with him in the mix , late article says FRED JACKSON looks in top form already ........

A-TRAIN ,,,,HUNT AND JACKSON .,,,works for me