2007 bills predictions

i predict:

we will swap our first round picks with chicago for lance briggs. trade value 600 equates to 1st round pick without losing a draft pick. they will also receive tim anderson for dt depth. 2 of their dt are coming off injuries and one is suspended for 4 games/jail. they will be able at # 12 to pick safety or linebacker. after the compesatory picks come out some team will use their own 3rd round pick for either/both spikes and hargrove. we will also acquire a 5th round pick from tennesee for kelly holcomb. with extra picks we will bolster our roster especially on defense.

draft predictions;

1. ryan kalil center ( remember kent hull's importance to our offensive line!)

2/3 . brandon silar lb, brian leonard rb,rufus alexander lb,best cornerback avail,best dt avail

4 . scott chandler te ( big clumsy te who can be best blocking te in future)

5-7. rb,cb/s,wr

buffalo fans will hate these picks as will the experts!

i predict:

we will swap our first round picks with chicago for lance briggs. trade value 600 equates to 1st round pick without losing a draft pick. they will also receive tim anderson for dt depth. 2 of their dt are coming off injuries and one is suspended for 4 games/jail. they will be able at # 12 to pick safety or linebacker. after the compesatory picks come out some team will use their own 3rd round pick for either/both spikes and hargrove. we will also acquire a 5th round pick from tennesee for kelly holcomb. with extra picks we will bolster our roster especially on defense.

draft predictions;

2/3 . brandon silar lb, brian leonard rb,rufus alexander lb,best cornerback avail,best dt avail

5-7. rb,cb/s,wr

I'm not a fan of this at all. We need to use our 12 on a top 5 skill player or trade down. We have enough O lineman, although I can see them taking one with the #6 or one of the sevens.

I'm not a fan of this at all. We need to use our 12 on a top 5 skill player or trade down. We have enough O lineman, although I can see them taking one with the #6 or one of the sevens.

sorry you don't agree. these our my predictions and im sticking with them. already the first part of my predictions is coming true: i predicted that buffalo fans will hate this draft!

sorry you don't agree. these our my predictions and im sticking with them. already the first part of my predictions is coming true: i predicted that buffalo fans will hate this draft!

Well, I can already GUARANTEE the first one on your list won't come true. THE BILLS COACHING STAFF IS HAPPY WITH AND ARE NOT LOOKING AT REPLACING FOWLER. They will not use a 1st rounder on a centre. Unlike the fans, the Bills are happy with Fowler, Royal, The current group of WR's, keeping Anderson around for atleast depth purposes, and they traded McGahee because of his lack of production on the field at not because he hated the city and wanted them to move to Toronto or his "Baby Momma's"

My one and only predicition, any moves made by Marv and Dick will be because they feel it makes the team better, not because the fans do

Ok, I can play too! I predict that we will take a top 5 skill player or trade down, and that the Sun will rise tomorrow! If the sun rises tomorrow, I'm well on my way to being right!

i predict:

draft predictions;

5-7. rb,cb/s,wr

This is almost funny. A first round center. Then we pick a LB in the second round after acquiring Briggs. Then a FB. We actually get five players with 3 picks in rounds 2 and 3 --- now that is a coup. Then a "big clumsy" TE. The 5th round pick for Kelly Holcomb would be great! :worthy:

i predict:

draft predictions;

5-7. rb,cb/s,wr

welcome

i say sell all of our picks .

that way Ralph can lower the cost of ticket price

that way Ralph can lower the cost of ticket price

Not with these eye-popping FA contracts and escalating caps. Bums getting 5 million. When the owners pick themselves off the floor, look for 8 buck beers, 6 buck weenies, and tix to zoom upwards in '08. Da*n union contracts...

IMO. :worthy:

Well, I can already GUARANTEE the first one on your list won't come true. THE BILLS COACHING STAFF IS HAPPY WITH AND ARE NOT LOOKING AT REPLACING FOWLER. They will not use a 1st rounder on a centre. Unlike the fans, the Bills are happy with Fowler, Royal, The current group of WR's, keeping Anderson around for atleast depth purposes, and they traded McGahee because of his lack of production on the field at not because he hated the city and wanted them to move to Toronto or his "Baby Momma's"

My one and only predicition, any moves made by Marv and Dick will be because they feel it makes the team better, not because the fans do

A centre... What are the Bills drafting for the Sabres...

Not with these eye-popping FA contracts and escalating caps. Bums getting 5 million. When the owners pick themselves off the floor, look for 8 buck beers, 6 buck weenies, and tix to zoom upwards in '08. Da*n union contracts...

IMO. :worthy:

Why not? Just have Erie County send Ralph another wellfare check :devil: