Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

I will have to say Olivier in France. I met Olivier a few weeks ago in San Sebastian Spain- class act!

He's a D-bag! :thumbsup:

How's my frog friend doing? And, where the hell has he been?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a D-bag! :thumbsup:

How's my frog friend doing? And, where the hell has he been?

Maybe the neocons scared him off. He is doing great- and he is in Olhette, France :worthy: . Truly a class act with a beautiful wife and a beautiful son

Maybe the neocons scared him off. He is doing great- and he is in Olhette, France :thumbsup: . Truly a class act with a beautiful wife and a beautiful son

That is too bad. He always seemed like a good guy. It was always interesting to read his posts. I hope that he does not let the neocons scare him off too long.

BTW, what became of MarkVI? I hope nothing serious.

Mark is OK, I talk to him 2-3 times a week. Mark as always has very insightful takes on the draft vs. the Bills needs. Too bad for the harassment he received from kids on this board, much the same thing that happened to me. There used to be other people besides me that had either worked for the Bills or had had extremely close connections to people at OBD, that used to shed some insight into the thinking at OBD. Some of the people that have been around here for 5-6 years, know that anything that I posted in years past always came to fruition. Unfortunately those days of sharing any info are long gone. A link to a conversation? indeed!! I have made many life-long friends thru The Stadium Wall and for that I will be forever grateful.

Unfortunately some have passed on while others have faded away.....

BTW, what became of MarkVI? I hope nothing serious.

Mark is OK, I talk to him 2-3 times a week. Mark as always has very insightful takes on the draft vs. the Bills needs. Too bad for the harassment he received from kids on this board, much the same thing that happened to me. There used to be other people besides me that had either worked for the Bills or had had extremely close connections to people at OBD, that used to shed some insight into the thinking at OBD. Some of the people that have been around here for 5-6 years, know that anything that I posted in years past always came to fruition. Unfortunately those days of sharing any info are long gone. A link to a conversation? indeed!! I have made many life-long friends thru The Stadium Wall and for that I will be forever grateful.

Unfortunately some have passed on while others have faded away.....

That blows! Mark was/is a great dude. Things can get bad here but it usually blows over after a while. I know I've taken a few hiatuses (hiati?)

Please tell Mark, The Dean says, "Yo". Let him know he is missed here.

And he was a decent sort...never attacked others IIRC.

He never had time to though. He would post his 378 reasons that the Bills sucked and then never respond to anyone in the thread. Three days later he would repeat the process, that drove me friggin crazy! :worthy::worthy::thumbsup:

Prime at 23? You all have a REAL pleasant surprise coming. But, enjoy the age you're at.

Yeah i kinda read that w/ fear... I mean 23 being my prime, wow, that scares the hell out of me. That is saying that i will spend the next 50 years slowly regressing (towards the mean :thumbsup: )

Yeah i kinda read that w/ fear... I mean 23 being my prime, wow, that scares the hell out of me. That is saying that i will spend the next 50 years slowly regressing (towards the mean :worthy: )

This isn't about 3.5 AGAIN, is it? Damn dice :thumbsup:

Trust me, jz, it keeps getting better (well, most of it, anyway) for quite awhile. But 23 is pretty damn fun. Enjoy the s#it out of it. I know I did.

This isn't about 3.5 AGAIN, is it? Damn dice :thumbsup:

Trust me, jz, it keeps getting better (well, most of it, anyway) for quite awhile. But 23 is pretty damn fun. Enjoy the s#it out of it. I know I did.

as i crack open another sam adams, i realize that life is a lot of fun, but it can also be taken away from ya so quick. So, I try to make tomorrow better for everyone around me, because one day i may not be able to help the cause.

and yeah, i think the dice have some staying power on the wall, like stojan=sh*t, retatta, or mike williams in tampa

It sure does. IM 58 retired and travel as I want or go over to RWS to talk with old friends when we are in town and have the time.

23,4,5 and 26 I was still employed by the US Navy, in charge of computer ops for the Sixth Fleet. Had a blast on active duty. Looking back it seems to me that once I hit 30 the years just flew by. The Dean is right, enjoy the s#it out of it because you never know what curveball life will throw at you.

Work for what You want, Pray for what you need

Advice an oldtimer gave to me, many years ago.

(rtconner @ Mar 19 2007, 12:11 PM) *

I kind of liked the Barry Brady/ fake-Fat Sunny poster

Liked?

I'd have to go with Lori. Probably the best researcher I've ever seen when it comes to sports info. She even talks trash with stats!

I liked Barry Brady, FFS, to. Not too keen on that Pyrite Gal guy. though. :worthy:

And Lori? Damn know-it-all! Oh, wait, she really DOES know it all. :thumbsup: