Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coli's commentary on American Idol were legendary. I used to forward them to everyone in the office. They are pissed that he does not write them this season.

I didn't even watch the show, and I LOVED those. I, too, would send share them with others. Brilliant stuff!

Most posts doesn't count. That leaves out Alaska Darin. :worthy:

This is a HARD question. I'll have to think about it...DC Tom? Jack in Syracuse? Superguy? The Dean? Ice? Jay?

Those are just the first six off the top of my head.

To be truthful, you can't overlook the poster who was upset last year when the team starting putting some victories on the board because "winning hurts the franchise."

I read a post on this board where a person stated that he was glad Mr. Butler died of cancer because he had a bad draft before leaving to San Diego. :worthy:

Nobody could troll as good as hogboy. It simply isn't close, and he was the funniest person to ever post on TSW. Does anybody remember Miami Don Johnson? Or the thread about volunteer firemen? :worthy:

One poster got so mad that he was going to fly out to Buffalo to kick his ass in the parking lot of RWS. :beer:

As far as the normal posters, there are probably 10 or so, but I am not going to list them for fear of leaving one out.

The would be traveler to Buffalo was me....

Sadly...I will forever feel ashamed by my actions

I will the same way....I can name several posters I would put on a wall of fame

The would be traveler to Buffalo was me....

Sadly...I will forever feel ashamed by my actions

I will the same way....I can name several posters I would put on a wall of fame

Don't be ashamed John. He is a pro!!! :beer::lol::worthy:

John, I have seen his work on other sites. There is nobody better or funnier. He went to a law enforcement site and stated that correction officers are nothing but jail guards, and they are almost as bad as the criminals. He said he knew this because he WAS a corrections officer. Then, he told them that women make bad cops because they "belong in the kitchen." The board crashed.

He is really a great guy, and his hobby is getting people all worked up. :worthy:

To be truthful, you can't overlook the poster who was upset last year when the team starting putting some victories on the board because "winning hurts the franchise."

This is off topic to this thread but......

KARINA! AYE KARUMBA! :beer::lol::worthy:

That pic in the link is :worthy: