dog and cat food recall

Cugalabanza

petfood recall

There's a list of brand names at the end of the article.

This makes me worried for dogs and cats but also for old people.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but they often steal dog and cat food from grocery stores as a thirll seeking adventure. I don't know if they actually eat it or not but they should be warned. The problem is that they do not often have internet access so they won't see this article.

This makes me worried for dogs and cats but also for old people.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but they often steal dog and cat food from grocery stores as a thirll seeking adventure. I don't know if they actually eat it or not but they should be warned. The problem is that they do not often have internet access so they won't see this article.

That's right. And if some old people do get sick from this, they will be reluctant to seek help because of the tremendous stigma attached. Nobody wants to be labelled an elderly dog-food-eating kleptomaniac.

That's right. And if some old people do get sick from this, they will be reluctant to seek help because of the tremendous stigma attached. Nobody wants to be labelled an elderly dog-food-eating kleptomaniac.

I don't think you're taking everything into account.

What do old people like to do more than play bridge, eat dog food and forget things?

They like to complain.

This would be a big opportunity for them. They could complain about ailments, doctors, their kids, just about everything.

is it the same company that makes Capri Sun®?

No. Capri Sun is made by the Kraft corporation that also owns the Patriots which should not be a big surprise.

The Canadian dog food scandal is probably a big mistake. More than likely, it is food meant for Canadian people, not dogs. People's ingestive systems, even Canadians, are far more advanced than dogs so the food is safe for people. I think the appendix helps filter out the bad stuff. Dogs don't have those.

They probably shipped some down here and by our standards we thought it was for dogs and put it in the wrong aisle. This will be bad for old people. I have as much or more respect than anyone for them, but let's face it, they have shriveled up appendixes at their advanced age. When they steal this dog food and eat it, they are up the creek.

I bet illegal immigrants from Canada can get a really good price on this stuff now.

What ticks me off is that dead dogs are now yet another unforseen circumstance of illegal immigration. The sooner we build that fence, the better.

No. Capri Sun is made by the Kraft corporation that also owns the Patriots which should not be a big surprise.

The Canadian dog food scandal is probably a big mistake. More than likely, it is food meant for Canadian people, not dogs. People's ingestive systems, even Canadians, are far more advanced than dogs so the food is safe for people. I think the appendix helps filter out the bad stuff. Dogs don't have those.

They probably shipped some down here and by our standards we thought it was for dogs and put it in the wrong aisle. This will be bad for old people. I have as much or more respect than anyone for them, but let's face it, they have shriveled up appendixes at their advanced age. When they steal this dog food and eat it, they are up the creek.

I bet illegal immigrants from Canada can get a really good price on this stuff now.

What ticks me off is that dead dogs are now yet another unforseen circumstance of illegal immigration. The sooner we build that fence, the better.

We'll see justp howm well this idiotsp "ingestivem system" holds upz when I slipz this stuff into his so calledm mealsp. Thosem noodles get so brownp he won't even noticep the meatm in therem.

Let's callq this one "Silica revengem".