Such skill

meazza

Could you explain what happened? I fell asleep before I got to the end of the clip.

He scored a goal. I think there are some good medications for attention deficit disorder. Perhaps you should visit your local physician and inquire about it.

He scored a goal. I think there are some good medications for attention deficit disorder. Perhaps you should visit your local physician and inquire about it.

Are you SURE that wasn't a tryout for Dancing With The Stars?

And that was less skill than it was the defender falling asleep with his head up his ass. Probably the goaltender as well, lulled by the "dazzle them with bull sh--" tactic that's rarely seen outside a Holcomb's Arm post...

And that was less skill than it was the defender falling asleep with his head up his ass. Probably the goaltender as well, lulled by the "dazzle them with bull sh--" tactic that's rarely seen outside a Holcomb's Arm post...

Great time to fall asleep. At the final 8 of the champions league finals. Oh well.

You know that game could be better if they'd let the players pick up the ball and run with it. Or throw it (tho it would be difficult to throw a large round ball. maybe the could make it smaller, lighter, and more aerodynamic). That sounds like an idea for a good game

Or they could put that funny game on ice, make the ball smaller, and give everyone sticks

:worthy:

You know that game could be better if they'd let the players pick up the ball and run with it. Or throw it (tho it would be difficult to throw a large round ball. maybe the could make it smaller, lighter, and more aerodynamic). That sounds like an idea for a good game

Or they could put that funny game on ice, make the ball smaller, and give everyone sticks

:worthy:

Brilliant!

"Dazzle" and "Holcomb's Arm" used in the same sentence? "Bewilder them with unbelievable idiocy" is more like it, dontchathink?