Don Banks of cnn

K-Gun10

thinks we will do everything we can maybe package our 3rd rounders to secure Micheal Bush. wouldnt mind this at all.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scor....nfl/index.html

I think there is zero chance that the Bills will draft Bush.

His size is actually a dteriment because he does not run with power and runs too high.

Ideal size for RB is about 5-10 and 210-220 lbs.

Bills will probably wait to see who drops to the 3rd round with Brandon Jackson and Lorenzo Booker as the emergency back up plan.

I think there is zero chance that the Bills will draft Bush.

His size is actually a dteriment because he does not run with power and runs too high.

Ideal size for RB is about 5-10 and 210-220 lbs.

Bills will probably wait to see who drops to the 3rd round with Brandon Jackson and Lorenzo Booker as the emergency back up plan.

or just draft Marshall Faulk with the 12th pick

I do think Bush is interesting, but I don't like him enough to trade unless we find someone anxious to trade down. I do think we use a day 1 pick on a RB. If he is available at #43 (or Leonard) I think we look at him long and hard assuming we haven't taken Lynch/Peterson at #12.

Michael Bush NFL DRAFT PROSPECT SCOUTING REPORT

Ranked #38 on our Top 100 Prospects Board

Position: RB

School & Year/Status: Louisville - Senior

Height & Weight: 6'3 - 240 lbs.

2007 NFL Draft Prospect - Scouting Report

Bush is obviously a major wild card of the 2007 NFL Draft, as he missed basically the entire season with a broken leg, which he suffered in Louisville's first game. The injury derailed what could have been a 2006 campaign that featured a run for the Heisman Trophy. After all, Bush was coming off a junior season that saw him run for 1143 yards and 23 touchdowns while averaging 5.4 yards per carry. Bush is a monstrosity of a running back, and scouts could still have time to fall in love with him if he is ready to perform well at the NFL combine. If he isn't, then Bush will be a huge risk and could slip into the late-second round or even the third. The fact that Bush has never even pretended to able to block anyone will also hurt his stock. Still, his phenomenal size (to go along with solid breakaway speed and outstanding vision) should make Bush worthy of an early-to-mid second round selection.

Let me go out on a limb here.

I've got a feeling that Ralph still has memory of drafting a RB in the first Rd. having come off an injury as a senior (see McGa-hee-haw). $1,000,000 says, if Bush gets drafted by the Bills, it won't be til the 3rd rd... and maybe not even then.

Mark this down... There is a greater chance that Rosie O'Donnel will be our next president than the chances the Bills would waste a first or second rd. pick on Bush.

Mark this down... There is a greater chance that Rosie O'Donnel will be our next president than the chances the Bills would waste a first or second rd. pick on Bush.

I doubt that the American public is ready to elect a lesbian...although they did show a preference for Bush the last two elections. :thumbsup:

Let me go out on a limb here.

I've got a feeling that Ralph still has memory of drafting a RB in the first Rd. having come off an injury as a senior (see McGa-hee-haw). $1,000,000 says, if Bush gets drafted by the Bills, it won't be til the 3rd rd... and maybe not even then.

Let me shake that limb that you're out on a bit.

Perhaps the memory that Ralph and Marv have is of drafting a running back in the second round, a back who fell there because he had an injury early in his senior season. IIRC, that one worked out pretty good for us. :thumbsup:

Perhaps the memory that Ralph and Marv have is of drafting a running back in the second round, a back who fell there because he had an injury early in his senior season. IIRC, that one worked out pretty good for us. :thumbsup:

they won't be drafting the over sized and overhyped Bush because he has no balance and won't block anybody.

Except being injuried and slipping to the second round wasnt the only reason we drafted him.....

Bush is no were the back TT was

thinks we will do everything we can maybe package our 3rd rounders to secure Micheal Bush. wouldnt mind this at all.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scor....nfl/index.html

I don't see that on the website now. What, exactly, is he saying? (What would the trade be? Both 3rd rounders? To move to what position?)

Perhaps the memory that Ralph and Marv have is of drafting a running back in the second round, a back who fell there because he had an injury early in his senior season. IIRC, that one worked out pretty good for us. :rolleyes:

Thurman was injured as a junior, not a senior. In fact, he rushed for over 1600 yards during his senior season at Oklahoma State.