Tampa signed LB Cato June.

It seems Buffalo never made a move, they must not have wanted him. I wonder what the Bills are planning on.

Patrick Willis???? I think so.

Bucs are just going to get better. per kffl.com

Buccaneers | Team will make at C. Grant in 2008

Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:13:19 -0700

Roy Cummings, of The Tampa Tribune, reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers talked with free-agent DE Charles Grant (Saints), who was franchise tagged by the New Orleans Saints this offseason. The Buccaneers visit with Grant was an attempt to let him know they will make a run at him in 2008 if he is a free agent again. General manager Bruce Allen said, "We never intended to discuss a contract with him. We talked about his dreams and discussed his options. We obviously have a leg up on our competition."

Now that the bucs have signed cato june, who is everyone on the board going to clamor for?

My guess is KC MLB Kawika Mitchell.

I can hear it now, "he already has experience in a cover-2!!"

I'm very disappointed as June was a guy I really would have liked (although was watching some missed tackles on an ESPN bit about the Colts and their run D). I think the money paid out wasn't unreasonable, and I think I would have rather had June than Walker (apples and oranges, but both cost dollars).

But now that he is a Buc, we have Ellison-Crowell-Spikes and I think that LB becomes a bigger priority than CB in the draft. I'm definitely on the Willis band wagon at this point, but I have a feeling it won't work out that way, and we will likely end up with somebody like Posluszny with our second pick trading up.

Personally I'd love to see Willis #12, the best back in the second, and a corner and dt in the third as a wish list, but still hope that we get the best players available and make it work out.

Now that the bucs have signed cato june, who is everyone on the board going to clamor for?

My guess is KC MLB Kawika Mitchell.

I can hear it now, "he already has experience in a cover-2!!"

I think we will draft Willis if he is there. If not, trade down and get one of the other top LBs.