Anyone have an email address for a higher up

Beerball

My inlaws (FiL is 90) ran into difficulties when traveling at the end of February. I sent a complaint on 2/27 and got the automated response the same day. I still hadn't heard anything by 3/5, so I sent a follow-up to customer service and received the same automated response. The response states that they answer every inquiry blah blah blah.

Today I finally sat on the phone for 15 minutes waiting to speak to customer service. When I got through the nice lady told me that she saw both complaints and would elevate them.

Seems like a long time to wait for someone to research the issue and gather facts. I asked her what the standard was for responding to customers and she stated 30 days.

I am flabbergasted(sp?) that a company's policy could be so lax. Am I wrong?

Anyway, I would like to elevate this myself. Anyone come up with an email addy for a higher up at AA?

Coming back from my honeymoon, AA effed us pretty good at Miami Int. A "free" night at the hotel and a ten dollar meal voucher for them letting us sit on the runway for a hour only to miss our connecting flight. Only to be followed up by my wife running around the airport screaming does anyone speak !@#$ing English around here. Not good.

I am flabbergasted(sp?) that a company's policy could be so lax. Am I wrong?

I generally have a lot of sympathy for the airlines - I couldn't imagine a more complex business to operate, with more rules and regulations all while dealing with people who all have very important things to do - many of whom are utterly rude and thankless. (when it comes to Jetblue like debacles I lose my sympathy...)

as for whether or not 30 days is appropriate - in this day and age with cost cutting and what not that sounds about right. I suspect that you are going to be even more angry when you get an automated response / answer and a $50 voucher....

I generally have a lot of sympathy for the airlines - I couldn't imagine a more complex business to operate, with more rules and regulations all while dealing with people who all have very important things to do - many of whom are utterly rude and thankless. (when it comes to Jetblue like debacles I lose my sympathy...)

Ah, airlines are complicated but video filtering is simple.

:lol: