Lambeau Mistake

mary owen

The Officials are consistent this year. My team has lost all it's games through nobody's fault but their own. Failure to score points will do that. But every week so far, my team has been screwed resulting in TD's being taken away or TD's practically GIVEN to the other team. EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!

- why was a chop block called last night? if anyone saw the play, the guy that went low did so with no other blocker on the guy. This is legal.

-Al Harris was seen showing Drew Bennett's family photos to the rest of his teammates on the sidelines. How do they not call PI on that blatant mugging? That was my fantasy WR too!!!

-there was an INT that was called as an incomplete.

I like that new rookie ref they had in there. He looked like one of them guys on that new Miller Lite commercial who flags guys for handing out bad beer. He even pointed in the wrong direction once and quickly recovered and pointed the right way. Looked like a bad 80's dance move.

Can two guys sound more depressed calling Brett's INT's than Al Micheals and Madden??? You'd think their jobs depended on Favre having a good game. They could care less if Jesus F'd up and lost the annual wine making contest by whipping up a bad batch of grape koolaid. But Brett Favre throw multiple INT's at home???? We've seen this before, haven't we? I love all the excuses too. "Oh they disguised that coverage there, that's why he threw that one." What disguise??? Tank Williams have a fake nose and glasses on his face mask? I saw a bunch of really bad throws, rookie-like throws, dare I say BLEDSOE-type throws.

How about how much they ram it in our face how GREAT the Green Bay fans are? Season ticket waiting list has people on from the early 70's. Well, if our team played in a town of 162 people, we'd be able to brag about that same thing. them cheesehead fans looked real loyal at the 14:03 mark of the 4th quarter. Wonder how many women and children got trampled in that mass-exodus.

Notice how there had to be something evil in the air for this Brett Favre nightmare to occur on MNF? "you could just tell it wasn't the same when you walked in here today." Lambeau Mystique? More like Lambeau Mistake.

If it seems like I'm piling on Green Bay for losing their 4th in a row, well,......I am! sorry, but misery loves company.

BTW, when Michelle Tafoya is the best looking thing on the sidelines on MNF, you know your in Wisconsin.

:ph34r:

When Favre is good, he's very good.

But when he's bad, it's nothing more than the fact that he's really bad.

The Titans had them figured out all night. When the GB linebackers were off the line, they ran like crazy. When GB finally moved them closer to the line, they threw like crazy. By the time they were up 17-0, the Titans could just sit back and wait for Favre to attempt the Superman role.

While the ref's call on the INT was clearly a mistake, the one thing I can say is that the folks at Lambeau had pretty good reason to leave. They've lost three home games this year, and that is something they simply are not used to seeing. The way they were embarrassed last night on national TV was just...well..it sucked.

The Sports Guy sums up Favre perfectly. He's like Marino in the mid '90's. He's still better than most QB's, but not nearly as good as he thinks he is anymore. He's good enough to win a few games by himself, and bad enough to cost his team just as many games.

I also like Berman's description of Plummer: He keeps both teams in the game. Though Favre is still much better than Plummer.

Grudging respect to the Titans.

They had more questionable calls go against them than I can remember in a single game - it was like they were wearing Bills jerseys :ph34r:

They found a way to beat the Pack and the refs despite starting the season behind the eight ball. I still can't believe the Titans pick that was REVERSED in the end zone.

Farve played because he had to.

He had a concussion recently. He admitted his non-throwing shoulder is messed up and his brother-in-law died on Farve's land this week. When he threw a TD - he oly raised his throwing arm, not both. The second stringer wsa put on IR this week, so the 3rd stringer would have had to play. If Farve gets knocked out of the game, that's it for them this year.