NO NEED TO PANIC!!!

worst case scenario seems to me that the bills will have to start three rookies...

LB's: if we dont deal spikes out our LB's look fine with him crowell at the mike and ellison at the will spots..

CB: probably wont start a rookie with the group we have now. mcgee, greer, thomas and youboty.. i can live with those guys plus maybe a 2nd/third rounder to groom and use as depth..

RB: im sure we will use an early first day pick on ap, ml or a bush or hunt type guy.. any of those 4 mixed with atrain doesn't worry me what so ever.. all of those men are upgrades to over rated willie mchomo..

DT: kyle williams should improve and McCargo is a question mark. he could be average or dominant.... yet to be seen.. im not a fan of tim anderson and tripplett is decent... im sure we pick one in the draft (pitcock or that guy from tennessee). hopefully that means we get to cut timmy.

FB: not of huge concern to this fan... there are guys in FA and the draft that you can just plug in.. i never considered even the greatest ones to be game breakers you know?

im just one fan tired of seeing posts of other fans ready to quit on marv and give the season up.. of course these are all just my opinions and id like to hear your comments/criticisms..

worst case scenario seems to me that the bills will have to start three rookies...

LB's: if we dont deal spikes out our LB's look fine with him crowell at the mike and ellison at the will spots..

CB: probably wont start a rookie with the group we have now. mcgee, greer, thomas and youboty.. i can live with those guys plus maybe a 2nd/third rounder to groom and use as depth..

RB: im sure we will use an early first day pick on ap, ml or a bush or hunt type guy.. any of those 4 mixed with atrain doesn't worry me what so ever.. all of those men are upgrades to over rated willie mchomo..

DT: kyle williams should improve and McCargo is a question mark. he could be average or dominant.... yet to be seen.. im not a fan of tim anderson and tripplett is decent... im sure we pick one in the draft (pitcock or that guy from tennessee). hopefully that means we get to cut timmy.

FB: not of huge concern to this fan... there are guys in FA and the draft that you can just plug in.. i never considered even the greatest ones to be game breakers you know?

im just one fan tired of seeing posts of other fans ready to quit on marv and give the season up.. of course these are all just my opinions and id like to hear your comments/criticisms..

Finally, a rational point of view on these moves. Especiaaly DT -- We picked up 3 DT's last season: 2 rookies (1 a 1st rounder), and 1 reasonably high priced FA. I can't believe people REALLY think that we would blow our load and pick up another in the 1st round of this draft. Maybe later on, but not with the first pick....

Finally, a rational point of view on these moves. Especiaaly DT -- We picked up 3 DT's last season: 2 rookies (1 a 1st rounder), and 1 reasonably high priced FA. I can't believe people REALLY think that we would blow our load and pick up another in the 1st round of this draft. Maybe later on, but not with the first pick....

I think we draft a rb and lb in the first two rounds...not sure which way, though. Depends on availability. CB/DT in the third and OG in the fourth...or something completely different. :lol:

or something completely different. :lol:

True... we can't ever predict after last year's draft. If someone said that we'd take Whitner at #8 and then trade up to get McCargo, I would have laughed.

Ideally, someone great drops, we trade down to 15-20 range and take Marshawn Lynch, and then trade up in the 20 range and pick up Willis. (That's is Willis drops).