Oakland (drafting 1st)

Tampa Bay (drafting 4th)

Minnesota (could use 2)(drafting 7th)

Miami(drafting 9th)

San Fran (could use 2)(drafting 11th)

Tennessee(drafting 19th)

Philly (could use 2)(drafting 26th)

San Diego(drafting 30th)

Oakland could use either (or both) Calvin and Jamarcus (not to mention an OT or 2). They are Wild Card #1. They know that there is a bigger need for WR than QB, so you'd think they take WR Calvin in RD#1.

The run on WR's will help us.

Look at Tennessee, Philly and San Diego to jump up, particularly Philly. They will actually help preserve the order, because they are want a high-demand WR in that slot, be it 1st, 4th, etc.

the raiders in recent weeks have added a running back and a fullback.. j porter is not currently disgruntled because of a sit down with little AL.. its seems that they ve postioned themseves to fix the offense,,, IMO the raiders are setting up to pick JOE THOMAS ,, they announced last week robert gallery is moving to RT his college position.. we willl see

the raiders in recent weeks have added a running back and a fullback.. joey porter is not currently disgruntled because of a sit down with little AL.. its seems that they ve postioned themseves to fix the offense,,, IMO the raiders are setting up to pick JOE THOMAS ,, they announced last week robert gallery is moving to RT his college position.. we willl see

interesting. either way im not sold that they are going to risk picking a QB with the 1st pick in the draft.

Michael Smith (for whatever that is worth) talked about them trading their 2nd and 4th for Matt Schaub. But i dont think Atl is looking to move him.

I'd also be bringing in RB's if I was going to draft a new QB. A running offense would be a good way to cover for a developing pass offense. I have the Raiders taking Joe Staley in the 2nd.

i agree with staley in the 2nd .. but i still exspect a one and a two ,before they go to a qb.. possibly troy smith in the 3rd..

QUOTE(tombstone56 @ Mar 14 2007, 04:52 PM)

the raiders in recent weeks have added a running back and a fullback.. joey porter is not currently disgruntled because of a sit down with little AL.. its seems that they ve postioned themseves to fix the offense,,, IMO the raiders are setting up to pick JOE THOMAS ,, they announced last week robert gallery is moving to RT his college position.. we willl see

interesting. either way im not sold that they are going to risk picking a QB with the 1st pick in the draft.

Michael Smith (for whatever that is worth) talked about them trading their 2nd and 4th for Matt Schaub. But i dont think Atl is looking to move him.

for a 33th pick (which is like a late first rounder) and a 4th hell ill trade my backup qb

AFAIK, the Raider continue to talk with B'gals FA QB Anthony Wright. He was brought in last year, for concerns about Palmer being able to recover from injury.

He did a heck of a job for them in pre-season. Recall Bills preseason game #2.

In his tenure here, Wright impressed as a very class guy. He's probably not the Raider's long-term answer, if they sign 'em. But if they do, it could change their draft priority.