Uh oh...

The Tomcat

I accidently deleted a file that was sent to my recycle bin....Is there a way of getting this back "out of recycle"?

its not a word/excel or a type of file that is automatically saved so I can't get it from "recent doc's" Its an AOL IM that had some info I should have kept elsewhere...

any help would be appreciated

thanks,

Tom

I accidently deleted a file that was sent to my recycle bin....Is there a way of getting this back "out of recycle"?

its not a word/excel or a type of file that is automatically saved so I can't get it from "recent doc's" Its an AOL IM that had some info I should have kept elsewhere...

thanks,

Tom

You absolutely can. Just make sure it goes someplace where you wife can't find the info (girlfriend's phone number) that you should have kept elswhere.

Assuming that you haven't emptied your recycle bin:

1. Open Recycle Bin

2. Right click on the file in question

3. Choose Restore

This will restore the file to its original folder

The bin has been emptied... :rolleyes:

thanks,

Tom

Do you have AIM saving your IM conversations?

Why don't you just wait and download it after it makes the next Chris Hanson special :wallbash:

Ha...no its not that bad honest....

And besides, I wasn't gonna do anything.....I just didn't want to leave this alcohol in the car.