Do we have any adult hockey players in Indy?

SDS

are you guys traveling there? I wish I could..we played in a few in Rochester...they are a blast..they dont call if the tourney of Beers for nothing..

yes. The captain of our team here in MD puts together a "work" team and has the company pay the fee. We have 7 skaters and a goalie and we need a few more. We have the hotel reservations right next to the rink. It's the Labatts Blue Adult Hockey Tournament listed on usahockey.com. The 23rd - 25th.

yes. The captain of our team here in MD puts together a "work" team and has the company pay the fee. We have 7 skaters and a goalie and we need a few more. We have the hotel reservations right next to the rink. It's the Labatts Blue Adult Hockey Tournament listed on usahockey.com. The 23rd - 25th.

not sure if you have played in a tourney before..but everyone I have played in the levels are one off..meaning..we played in a c tourney, and it was filled with B level players...we thought we were going to roll over everyone, but were suprised at how good the teams were...

not sure if you have played in a tourney before..but everyone I have played in the levels are one off..meaning..we played in a c tourney, and it was filled with B level players...we thought we were going to roll over everyone, but were suprised at how good the teams were...

I was told that we entered Bronze or novice.... The novice part really threw me because we have some very good players, so I'm pretty sure our C is aware of the games that are played. They have won these tourneys before....