McGahee - good things happen

Peter

Have any of you noticed that good things seem to happen when McGahee is in the game.

For example -

1. WM always seems to know where he has to go to get the first down.

2. WM does not trip "over the blue line." (to use a hockey phrase).

3. WM picks up the blitz.

Anyway, we shall see whether he can keep it up and whether MM gives him the opportunity to do so.

As far as Travis is concerned, he has the ability to run hard - but there are times when he frustrates the #*@$ out of me.

He missed the blitz Sunday.

Have any of you noticed that good things seem to happen when McGahee is in the game.

For example -

1.  WM always seems to know where he has to go to get the first down.

2.  WM does not trip "over the blue line." (to use a hockey phrase).

3.  WM picks up the blitz.

Anyway, we shall see whether he can keep it up and whether MM gives him the opportunity to do so.

As far as Travis is concerned, he has the ability to run hard - but there are times when he frustrates the #*@$ out of me.

66923[/snapback]

One play that nobody has given Bledsoe credit for on Sunday (I know, I know we lost, and only scored 14 pts) was his Flutiesque lateral to McGahee as both were headed to the right sideline. Heads up play by Bledose, and a nice run by McGahee to pick up about 11 yards for a first down. I am not writing off Henry yet, but it would be nice to see what McGahee can do. When you are 0-4, you can't afford to skirt around someones feelings, or hurt someones' pride. The Bills need to start winning some games. You know we have the longest current losing streak (6 games back to last season) in the leauge? How did it get this bad?

One play that nobody has given Bledsoe credit for on Sunday (I know, I know we lost, and only scored 14 pts) was his Flutiesque lateral to McGahee as both were headed to the right sideline.  Heads up play by Bledose, and a nice run by McGahee to pick up about 11 yards for a first down.  I am not writing off Henry yet, but it would be nice to see what McGahee can do.  When you are 0-4, you can't afford to skirt around someones feelings, or hurt someones' pride.  The Bills need to start winning some games.  You know we have the longest current losing streak (6 games back to last season) in the leauge?  How did it get this bad?

67513[/snapback]

when i saw that i said to myself "Bledsoe improvised... wow!"

also notice how when mcgahee needed to convert on third and short he actually did it. he didnt trip over his own legs or anything.

i'd like to see a 50-50 split on carries with mcgahee getting the 3rd downs.