New DraftTek Draft:

Astrobot

The New DraftTek Draft is out with the signing of A-Train and Kiwaukee making a difference in our 1st 3 picks. We go DT, ILB, RB, WR and pick up OLB in the 6th (KaMichael Hall), finishing with Jason Snelling at FB. Note that no CB is picked.

What is more unnerving, when it comes time for the Bills to pick, CB is either a REACH (Hall isn't picked until #18 in the 1st, Wade isn't picked until #58, 15 slots after we take Siler) or CB's are picked BEFORE our selection (Daymeion Hughes picked 6 picks before our 2nd Rounder, and Irons-Wilson-Davis picked before our 3rd).

I hope that this means either a trade-down, or a CB selection before the draft. If not, we could make a reach for a player without receiving value in return, or an embarrassing CB pick too late to be effective.

The New DraftTek Draft is out with the signing of A-Train and Kiwaukee making a difference in our 1st 3 picks. We go DT, ILB, RB, WR and pick up OLB in the 6th (KaMichael Hall), finishing with Jason Snelling at FB. Note that no CB is picked.

What is more unnerving, when it comes time for the Bills to pick, CB is either a REACH (Hall isn't picked until #18 in the 1st, Wade isn't picked until #58, 15 slots after we take Siler) or CB's are picked BEFORE our selection (Daymeion Hughes picked 6 picks before our 2nd Rounder, and Irons-Wilson-Davis picked before our 3rd).

I hope that this means either a trade-down, or a CB selection before the draft. If not, we could make a reach for a player without receiving value in return, or an embarrassing CB pick too late to be effective.

I would like that draft a lot.

Actually, DraftTek has Buffalo using their SECOND pick in the 3rd Round on a CB -- Tarrell Brown of Texas.

Brown has the skills to be a good CB and a likely steal with the pick we got from Baltimore but with his being arrested for marijuana and weapons possession I don't think he fits the Marv character profile though he'd fit right in with the Bengals.

siler as lb in the second would be the steal of the draft.