I wondered how long it would take

Former RNC operative James Tobin was convicted of telephone harassment and appealed his conviction. The investigation arose after Democratic organizers' phones were overwhelmed by annoying hang-up calls hindering their get-out-the-vote efforts.

Has anyone ever considered that his conviction was a vast left wing conspiracy? :thumbdown:

Holy shait...This woman's delusional if she doesn't think Dem toughs engage in voter fraud as well. Has she EVER been to Daleyville?

Still doesn't make it right!

Matter of fact... Flat out wrong... But, do you honestly believe that a POLITICIAN is gonna call out their own side's conspiracies? I guess that is for the other side to call out? 0:):worthy:

Just chalk up both sides as delusional...

Still doesn't make it right!

Matter of fact... Flat out wrong... But, do you honestly believe that a POLITICIAN is gonna call out their own side's conspiracies? I guess that is for the other side to call out? 0:):worthy:

Just chalk up both sides as delusional...

Yes both are delusional, but she is doing a much better job of waiving the "Look at me, I'm delusional" flag. You know the saying about the squeeky wheel getting laughted at the most.....or something like that.

I wonder if she was listening to right wing radio the other day & concluded the obvious?

To elaborate, I was channel surfing while driving home Monday & I hear Bill Maher talking about how gay the Republicans are about Reagan & that they want to put him on a stamp so they can lick his backside. (From a clip from his HBO show last Friday) Then I hear some guy named Dean who calls himself a Republican saying how offensive Maher is. I then move on & I hear the same Maher clip. Then Sean Hannity (who has a much bigger audience than that Dean guy) starts saying just about the same things that Dean just said on his radio show.

Either they are getting their talking points from the same source, or they are thinking with one brain. If it talks like a right wing conspiracy, it might just be a right wing conspiracy.

I wonder if she was listening to right wing radio the other day & concluded the obvious?

To elaborate, I was channel surfing while driving home Monday & I hear Bill Maher talking about how gay the Republicans are about Reagan & that they want to put him on a stamp so they can lick his backside. (From a clip from his HBO show last Friday) Then I hear some guy named Dean who calls himself a Republican saying how offensive Maher is. I then move on & I hear the same Maher clip. Then Sean Hannity (who has a much bigger audience than that Dean guy) starts saying just about the same things that Dean just said on his radio show.

Either they are getting their talking points from the same source, or they are thinking with one brain. If it talks like a right wing conspiracy, it might just be a right wing conspiracy.

That constitutes a right wing conspiracy? Yeah, I can see that. :rolleyes: