Total speculation

Why not make Atlanta and offer for Warrick Dunn? character guy that may be had, as I think Norwood may be close to taking over more of a role in the ATL.

Would you give up our 3rd and Baltimores 3rd next year for him? Do you think ATL would be interested?

Why not make Atlanta and offer for Warrick Dunn? character guy that may be had, as I think Norwood may be close to taking over more of a role in the ATL.

Would you give up our 3rd and Baltimores 3rd next year for him? Do you think ATL would be interested?

why the hell would you waste 2 quality picks on a 30+ RB abouty to be replaced?

Norwood would be the better back to get since he isn't old and broken.

2005 - Dunn had a 1400 yard rushing year. Last year over 1100 yards and I'm basically saying we give up close to what we gave Willis for. I'm not sure that's too much. I don't think ATL would trade Norwood at all considering how young he is.

Dunn may be older, but he's be a good lightning to A-Trains Thunder.

2005 - Dunn had a 1400 yard rushing year. Last year over 1100 yards and I'm basically saying we give up close to what we gave Willis for. I'm not sure that's too much. I don't think ATL would trade Norwood at all considering how young he is.

I would take Tatum Bell u can get him cheaper and more upside.

He's a decent back.

Nothing wrong with speculating! :thumbdown:

why the hell would you waste 2 quality picks on a 30+ RB abouty to be replaced?

Norwood would be the better back to get since he isn't old and broken.

I agree there. Dunn is nearing the tail end of his career and it's not worth investing in a back his age. We need to focus on getting younger and better simultaneously.

I like Warrick Dunn, but I'm beginning to agree more and more with the premise that it's not prudent to acquire somebody else's veteran RB; you overpay and he has already got too much wear and tear. The Bills should draft a RB on day one this year and plug him into a rotation with A-Train until he's ready to shoulder the full load.

When did Scott Norwood come out of retirement and why is he playing running back?!?!? :censored::thumbdown:

I would never EVAH give up two thirds for Dunn. His cap number this year is high and I heard rumblings a few months ago that they might possibly even cut him. That being said I think hes worth a 4th rounder at best right now. While not very big, Dunn is elusive and tougher than he looks, and an excellent recieving back.