perfect offseason

DB-94

We fix the O-line, Get rid of the cancer McGahee for anything, Let constant complainer Fletcher go, Dont over pay for an OK (not great) corner in Clements, Peterson drops to the 12th pick, we trade our 2nd, 3rd from Balt and Spikes for Briggs, Get an ILB with our third pick..........

ALMOST THERE

We fix the O-line, Get rid of the cancer McGahee for anything, Let constant complainer Fletcher go, Dont over pay for an OK (not great) corner in Clements, Peterson drops to the 12th pick, we trade our 2nd, 3rd from Balt and Spikes for Briggs, Get an ILB with our third pick..........

ALMOST THERE

Other than not resigning Clements, I agree with that. Peterson droping to 12 would be the only running back that would be worth the number 12 pick otherwise its about the defense in round one, hopefully.

ALMOST THERE

you had me until you got to the draft.

ALMOST THERE

As the designated defender of London Fletcher-Baker, I must ask:

What in HELL are you talking about? Constant complainer? Please supply many documented examples.

BTW, I like our offseason, so far, too.

As the designated defender of London Fletcher-Baker, I must ask:

What in HELL are you talking about? Constant complainer? :devil: Please supply many documented examples.

BTW, I like our offseason, so far, too.

I've got your back on that one TD.

That's the first smack like that I've ever heard somebody trying to lay on London.

Just making things up out of whole cloth is fubar.