Are Illegal Immigrants Good Or Bad For Economy?

Speaking of intellectually shallow liberals, look who just showed up! <_<

Too bad you don't have an affinity for Jews, as you would have killed in the Catskills in the '50s. Henny Youngman would be proud of your tired act.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it OK for a white person to marry a Puerto-Rican? After all, they ARE citizens. It could however change racial structure.

Good job pouring gasoline on the hypocrites flame as they make their case that one must be a racist to oppose the invasion of our country. <_<

Bill, this has nothing to do with illegal immigration. This has everything to do with the fact that HA thinks its bad if a white person marries a brown person, because that would cause the loss of, as he terms it, "racial purity".

Bill, this has nothing to do with illegal immigration. This has everything to do with the fact that HA thinks its bad if a white person marries a brown person, because that would cause the loss of, as he terms it, "racial purity".

Bill couches an agenda in terms like "invasion". He may not mean anything by that, but to me it sounds a WEE bit on the racist side.

I've never used the phrase "racial purity," but please don't let that stop you from putting words in my mouth. If you weren't allowed to misinterpret other people's posts, what purpose would your presence serve?

I've never used the phrase "racial purity," but please don't let that stop you from putting words in my mouth. If you weren't allowed to misinterpret other people's posts, what purpose would your presence serve?

let's see...you post

Bill, I just don't want to see any races die off or get assimilated into other races. If that makes me a "racist" in the eyes of a few loudmouthed, short-sighted, shallow liberals, so be it. (I'm not accusing you of being any of those things. But most of the posts coming my way apparently have been written by people whose brains have been washed completely clean.)

I get it. you dont want racial purity, you just want to keep races separate and not allow intermingling.

pu·ri·ty

–noun

1. the condition or quality of being pure; freedom from anything that debases, contaminates, pollutes, etc.: the purity of drinking water.

2. freedom from any admixture or modifying addition.

Explain again how this isnt racial purity?

let's see...you post

I get it. you dont want racial purity, you just want to keep races separate and not allow intermingling.

pu·ri·ty

–noun

1. the condition or quality of being pure; freedom from anything that debases, contaminates, pollutes, etc.: the purity of drinking water.

2. freedom from any admixture or modifying addition.

Explain again how this isnt racial purity?

My point--which as usual went right over your ugly little head--is that you misrepresented my terminology. Your original words were these--"as he terms it, 'racial purity'." I did not term anything "racial purity," because of the emotional baggage that phrase carries for brainwashed idiots like you. I simply spoke of a hope that races could continue to exist as they have in the past, which is certainly mild enough.

My point--which as usual went right over your ugly little head--is that you misrepresented my terminology. Your original words were these--"as he terms it, 'racial purity'." I did not term anything "racial purity," because of the emotional baggage that phrase carries for brainwashed idiots like you. I simply spoke of a hope that races could continue to exist as they have in the past, which is certainly mild enough.

i see. so instead of sounding like a neo-nazi hispanic hating racist, you are trying to sound like a politically correct neo-nazi hispanic hating racist.

Whenever you post something, Lenin's phrase "useful idiot" always comes to mind.

Anything to do Uncle Volodya's bidding to spread the gospel to the proletariat. Maybe one day, we'll be as enlightened as the crew in Baden Baden.

i see. so instead of sounding like a neo-nazi hispanic hating racist, you are trying to sound like a politically correct neo-nazi hispanic hating racist.

Yup. More name-calling. That's so much easier than refuting the actual substance of my posts. Come to think of it, I've never seen you refute the substance of any argument. Which, by the way, is one of the reasons I call you an idiot.

Yup. More name-calling. That's so much easier than refuting the actual substance of my posts. Come to think of it, I've never seen you refute the substance of any argument. Which, by the way, is one of the reasons I call you an idiot.

Let's review: the substance of your posts is that you believe that races should breed to remain pure, because racial mixing weakens cultures.

What refutation do you think this deserves? Hell, what kind of substance do you think this is?

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-...-opinion-center

This op-ed argues that the Mexican birth rate is slowing as Mexico is adding more jobs of its own and that this will probably stop the migration into the United States meaning that we won't have enough low skilled labor as the baby boomers retire.

That also means Mexican intelligence is becoming more heritable as they make more money.