Kilwaukee is back

If only McCargo and Youboty weren't such unknowns, I'd be more inclined to agree that life if good, instead of promising.

Completely agreed. As to my previous comments on the whole Stallworth Post, at least we do have a positive outlook. I jumped to some irrational statements, and do apologize to those who know what I'm talking about.

:thumbdown:

I think we give Spikes another year to prove himself.

He is a big leader in that locker room. I agreed with the letting go of the other guys but gutting Spikes may just not work right now. Unless he wants to go. Spikes is better than any other OLB in FA that is left right now. So lets give him another shot.

If we grabbed June I would still hold onto him and have Ellison rotate in along with Coy and have Crowell be our MLB. Maybe Spikes could be better in the middle now? I dunno.

I definitely want June and Spikes, because I think TKO could have a big rebound. Having some depth beyond Coy would be good, so Ellison would get bumped to the bench upon June's signing, but it would depend on camp or how Spikes looks before then.
I also want Spikes, I would take Ellison over June anyday myself. My wifes sister & husband live in Indy (nice little city), I watched some Colt games with my brother-inlaw when we visited them up there, and here when they visited us. (our wives think he and I get along too well, & it's a good thing we don't live closer, or he and I would be trouble together) The games I watched him, June was run over time & time again.