UN-FORKING-CANNY

The Big Cat

Will somebody- ANYBODY- please tell me why EVERY female teacher involved in a sex scandal is not only attractive but HOT. It's getting out of hand! These are like the DREAM teachers, the teachers every adolescent boy prays for.

On looks alone, these women could have any man of any age and any tax bracket and they know it. Whenever you see the courtroom footage etc, they strut around knowing that every guy who sees them and is aware of their plight is jealous because it wasn't him. Did I miss something somewhere? Why can't these crazy broads be ugly- wouldn't that at least make sense.

**FOR THE RECORD** while it is fun to kid about how the boys on the receiving end of these scandals are "heroes" (and in some cases the so-called trauma might be nonexistent) on the basis of gender equality they are still victims of sexual assault. If it were a male teacher and a female student he'd be crucified and she'd be marred for life- no questions asked.

Will somebody- ANYBODY- please tell me why EVERY female teacher involved in a sex scandal is not only attractive but HOT. It's getting out of hand! These are like the DREAM teachers, the teachers every adolescent boy prays for.

On looks alone, these women could have any man of any age and any tax bracket and they know it. Whenever you see the courtroom footage etc, they strut around knowing that every guy who sees them and is aware of their plight is jealous because it wasn't him. Did I miss something somewhere? Why can't these crazy broads be ugly- wouldn't that at least make sense.

**FOR THE RECORD** while it is fun to kid about how the boys on the receiving end of these scandals are "heroes" (and in some cases the so-called trauma might be nonexistent) on the basis of gender equality they are still victims of sexual assault. If it were a male teacher and a female student he'd be crucified and she'd be marred for life- no questions asked.

I think they're just spoiled brats who can't respect professional ethics. Do you think this has always happened but never reported, or is it a more recent thing?