McGahee's Comments

Amstel

I can't believe I read that McGahee blamed the line. WR's and QB for his performance. While I agree a better line would've helped, why not leave it alone? Talk about your new home not make excuses about your performance with your former team. He should be grateful Donahoe selected his ass in the first round THEN he was able to SIT OUT a year and rehab. What a jerkoff. I don't wish bad things on him (and I HATE the ravens) but if he should make a highlight reel with an injury can't say I won't smirk....

Can't say he was wholly wrong, especially pre-Bye-Week switch, but the OL-RB relationship is symbiotic.

Add a RB who doesn't know the plays and gives less than a full effort, and of course the OL will look like sh--. Conversely, a great RB can make a sh--ty OL look like worldbeaters. One or the other can cause a D to play on their heels a little more.

I'm going to say our situation was more column A than column B. And I'm going to say that the move that was made by the professional evaluators at OBD supports that, as well as the most important stat --- Willis's utter derth of TDs. I'd rather have a guy who will work his ass off to get better every day than a guy who thinks he can skate by with his physical 'talent.' We'll see who was right by next season.

I can't believe I read that McGahee blamed the line. WR's and QB for his performance. While I agree a better line would've helped, why not leave it alone? Talk about your new home not make excuses about your performance with your former team. He should be grateful Donahoe selected his ass in the first round THEN he was able to SIT OUT a year and rehab. What a jerkoff. I don't wish bad things on him (and I HATE the ravens) but if he should make a highlight reel with an injury can't say I won't smirk....

Plain and simple, Willis is a shmuck...he doesn't know any better.

I wish him no harm. But I do wish that our running back(s) gain more yards and score more TDs than the shmuck.

Then let him run his mouth off.

I made the same excuses for him last year with the line until week 9 when the line looked much improved. Only then was his lack of effort and preparation even more obvious.

His inability is matched by his complete lack of dedication and respect.

I never truthfully wish pain or anguish on anyone but I would love to see him get injured so bad that they have to take one of his legs.

Wilis only proved why Marv was right to trade him.

But the media doesn't pick up on such things like that. Expect the Bill-bashing to start through the draft.