This is the Worst thing I have ever seen

The Big Cat

WOW!!! :lol: What a coward that person is. As for the victim, I could only hope to look that good if i ever made it to 101....I cannot believe she is that old...she looks 80's at most

don't know how many people saw this or have been following this.

If you live in NYC you've undoubtedly heard of this:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&a...032633/&fg=

That's one tough (and pretty cool) old broad!

Side LAMP note: The reporter of the story is Dawn Fratangelo. I used to work with her at WCVB (channel 5) in Boston. Very nice woman, IMO and, at least back then, was a decent looker.

is there anyone you dont know? Richard Jeni....Dawn Fratangelo...Me...sheez

That's one tough (and pretty cool) old broad!

Side LAMP note: The reporter of the story is Dawn Fratangelo. I used to work with her at WCVB (channel 5) in Boston. Very nice woman, IMO and, at least back then, was a decent looker.

If they positively ID that guy, they have my blessing to bypass the trial and go straight to the shooting. Spare me the "constitutional rights" speech. That guy's an animal. He should be treated as such and put down. :pirate:

Do you really hate this country that much that you would bypass anyone a trial?

Do you really hate this country that much that you would bypass anyone a trial?

No. I knew I was going to get called on that and I (in clear mind) agree that our system is the best for a reason. that was my quasi-humorous reaction to a hideous tape. Personally having the ladies roll over him with their walkers would be a more fit reward.....after his trial. Along those lines, I'd love to hear the defense his team comes up with based on his actions. "He felt threatened and lashed out at the woman towering over him with the cold steel walker......"

No. I knew I was going to get called on that and I (in clear mind) agree that our system is the best for a reason. that was my quasi-humorous reaction to a hideous tape. Personally having the ladies roll over him with their walkers would be a more fit reward.....after his trial. Along those lines, I'd love to hear the defense his team comes up with based on his actions. "He felt threatened and lashed out at the woman towering over him with the cold steel walker......"

:pirate: Good one

in your defense, the victim said very affirmatively that she would have "KILLED" her assailant given the chance