All right, so you got all 50 U.S.A States in Ten Minutes

millbank

Cool Mill!

Again... I couldn't spell half of them... Spent too much time on Sierra LeonE... Damn last E! I don't know how the hell I spelled Djibouti right... Must have been those threads in PPP? :wallbash::worthy:

I named 18:

Named so far:

Algeria, Angola, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt,

Ethiopia, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Libya,

Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria,

Republic of the Congo, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania,

Uganda,

Forgot:

You forgot:Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon,

Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea,

Eritrea, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea,

Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius,

Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,

Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia,

Zambia, Zimbabwe,

Again... Like some of those... I got hung up on the spelling and spent way too much time!:

TunIsia

Rwanda... No O between the R-w...

Even know I wrote Democratic Republic of the Congo... I got frustrated and just lopped of Democratic (must have misspelled it...Me of all people! :pirate: )... So it would except the Republic of the Congo!

I am a gov't worker... I can't work under pressure! I like to putter and tinker! I fold like a house of cards if you give me a budget and a time limit!

:worthy:

Exiled, please tell me that's a typo. There's a Republic of the Congo AND a Democratic Republic of the Congo?

No... I couldn't believe it too! At least I think so???

I started typing Dem Republic of Congo... I was making minor errors spelling and what not... Like forgetting the "The"... After about a minute, I just got flustered and lopped off "Dem" and it took it!

If you notice my above post... I cut and pasted EXACTLY from the site after taking the test... There seems to be both!

???

Who ever is making these tests is putting too much empahsis on getting the name exactly spelled right...

I can proabably rattle off a lot of the countries yet, get hung up on the typing... Maybe because I know the time is ticking and want to get on with the next answer??

35. Missed mostly obscure ones and one of the Congos. Anoyed about missing Djibouti.

At least I do not feel so dumb at maxing out at 41 of your US states.

Anyone want to do the 49 countries in Europe?

Sure... But, can I just say the countries by putting them on audio?... I should be able to rattle them off in under 2 minutes...

A voice recognition linked to the website would be great... How the heck do you expect me to spell:

Lichenstein [sP]

Without getting frustrated!

?

One n or two in Andora???

0:)