Video of Other RB options

You wouldn't be talking about "Great" Dayne by any chance...would you? The biggest thing that scares me about Bush is his reported inability or lack of desire to block.

I've never been a fan of them at all, but yes, the ridiculous pre-draft hyping of Ron Dayne is where I jumped off the bandwagon, never to return.

as you can see im high on lynch.. dont think we are high enough in the draft to get peterson.. i guess if bills go willis in rd one i would be very happy to see tony hunt in the second or maybe pittman in the 3rd?? i think a lot of these guys will drop farther then you might think being that there are so many.. you also left out brian leonard from rutgers btw...

Brian Leonard -

best video I could find of him, the highlights start at about the 50 second mark

Is he a RB? is he a FB? Doesn't matter, he's pretty good at whatever it is that he does.

I've never been a fan of them at all, but yes, the ridiculous pre-draft hyping of Ron Dayne is where I jumped off the bandwagon, never to return.

That hype was unbelievable, wasn't it! What made it worse was an obnoxious friend who is a Wisconsin alum. He wouldn't stop talking about how great Dayne was going to be...at least I got the last laugh!!

I forgot about Jackson...I think he could be real strong.

Pittman, Irons, Jackson are my 3 picks.

Don't like Hunt...he lacks that "burst" to me. He can move fast consistently, but doesn't seem to be able to instantly explode out of a gap like the others.

The board is suffering from too much Lynch tunnel vision. Let's take a look at some of our other options that will be around in rounds 2 through 4

Brandon Jackson, Nebraska -

Tony Hunt, PSU -

Antonio Pittman, OSU - http://youtube.com/watch?v=fMhonqcbXv8

Kenny Irons - Auburn (at the 1:48 mark) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=rzOQOOMId0c

Michael Bush - Louisville (at 4:29 of same video as above) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=rzOQOOMId0c

Darius Walker - ND (extremely lame tribute video) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=6h32lYOUksw

of these guys I'm most impressed with Jackson, Hunt and Pittman

They did not break it for me. Peterson is 1A and Lynch is 1b. They head and shoulders above what I just saw on the guys you have listed.

A Pittman is the next best b/c of his threat to go all the way. needs to be better blocker and receiver but can learn and get better in pros. I'd take him with our second.

B Jackson: very nice player butno home run threat. I'd take him in the top of the third.

M Bush: Seems good but I don;t like his style. He will go much higher but for me, a 4th rounder...

T Hunt is an anthony Thomas clone. Nice player but I thunk we should do better.

D Walker: Not bad but not mt starting RB in the NFl and that is what we need.

I'd take Pittman, Jackson, AP, or ML. That is who I like and want.

I trust Marv and I am betting he'll take someone else... he loves to surprise!

I forgot about Jackson...I think he could be real strong.

Pittman, Irons, Jackson are my 3 picks.

Don't like Hunt...he lacks that "burst" to me. He can move fast consistently, but doesn't seem to be able to instantly explode out of a gap like the others.

I don't think the Bills have had a RB with burst since OJ. If the Bills have any interest at all in Chris Brown....save the money and take Hunt. I don't know where he would go as it looks like people say 2nd or 3rd. After comparing him to the others...I don't know how a cold weather team like GB,CHI,DEN,BUF,etc...doesn't try him in the 1st. Hunt and A-Train could pound teams and set up our play action.

I hate seeing that video....I am convinced he's an All-Pro!

I agree on Irons and Pittman. I also like Brandon Jackson and Lorenzo Booker, but I don't think any of them are worth more than a 3rd. In fact, I wouldn't draft a RB after Lynch before R3.

Not at all interested in seeing the Bills pick Michael Bush. The injury scares me, but in general, I do not like oversized RBs. They usually just end up being big targets for the defense to tackle.

Agreed. He has a thick waist, can't block and tumbles too easily.

I don't like how Walker runs...he goes out of bounds a lot to avoid hits and I 'm scared about Bush's leg - not to mention for a big guy, Bush seems to go down pretty easy and tries to dance around tacklers he could easily plow over.

Irons or Pittman would make me a happy camper.

Living in Fla, being a SEC fan I would love to see Irons in a Bills uniform.