JP-- day of birth

mead107

Ohhhh to turn the clock back to 1981. Walking to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays because I had study hall back to back periods to start the day. Those walks more often than not included puffs of a joint and a couple swigs of Yukon Jack.

Who would have known the QB of my favorite team was just coming out of the oven at this very proud time in my life. :worthy::worthy:

In any event, HB JP.

born 3/12/81 = 26 :lol::lol::lol:

So, if you were JP and about to celebrate your 26th HB what would your gameplan be?

Me, I would have passed on that last pitcher and avoid puking in my cousin's new car.

Anyways, I'd hit the town and then the sack with the gorgeous babe he has been hangin out with....but then again, he probably does that everynight...Bravo, JP!!

Happy Birthday, Big Cat. Thank you for both appreciating the rabid fans in Buffalo and putting up with all our stupid crap/mood swings. Here's looking forward to a lot more success later this year.

(I had no idea JP and I were almost the exact same age. I guess it's pretty tough to tell which of us is more famous/rich/successful at this point in our lives. I don't want to start a huge argument thread so we'll call it a draw for now. :pirate: )