Wounded Soldiers Being Sent Back To Iraq

1)There was either two choices... Go invade or don't... And I squarely came down in the don't at all cost camp... "You (the US) will find NOTHING!" I couldn't have shouted louder from the rooftops that we were being duped...

2) I really wish the old board was archived... Is there a way Scott that we can get the stuff when I first joined in 12-2002? I am not trying to be funny... People would be shocked to see the revisonist thinking that exists on this board now...

3) It is time people wake up out of their wet dream... That somehow they are not accountable for this mess!

1) I knew the nuclear bomb stuff was total bs, but I thought he might have had some chemical weapons that he was going to use on our troops in the desert heat or on a city after we occupied it. The drone air craft, connections to al-quida, the idea he was a growing and gathering threat were all lies hyped as far as can be. Powell's address to the UN complete with scary power point was one of the lowest moments in our diplomatic history

2) Dead posts tell no tales! Boy, I'd love to read those, though

3) Come on, buying a yellow ribbon magnet makes it all ok

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic