Wounded Soldiers Being Sent Back To Iraq

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't.

"Oh, bluefire, you're so DREAMY!"

I took it to be sarcastic.

Of course, I didn't even mean that original comment as an insult, but more of an observation of the ridiculousness of the conversation and how neither person is going to have an effect on the other. It'll just be a yelling match of liberal vs conservative.

Of course, I didn't even mean that original comment as an insult, but more of an observation of the ridiculousness of the conversation and how neither person is going to have an effect on the other. It'll just be a yelling match of liberal vs conservative.

Like everything else here, you mean?

d00d, it's a politics board.

:lol:

What conversation? I never replied to him! No, it was meant as an insult and now you are just making sh-- up.

Like everything else here, you mean?

d00d, it's a politics board.

:lol:

True. :lol:

What conversation? I never replied to him! No, it was meant as an insult and now you are just making sh-- up.

Am I now? Damn, you sure do seem to know a lot about me!

True. :lol:

Am I now? Damn, you sure do seem to know a lot about me!

I know this about you. You criticized me for a conversation I never was involved in. Where did I reply to brokes? I didn't. He jumped in with his nonsense and I ignored him, then you accuse me of "yelling" at him. Yes, that makes you look like an idiot

I know this about you. You criticized me for a conversation I never was involved in. Where did I reply to brokes? I didn't. He jumped in with his nonsense and I ignored him, then you accuse me of "yelling" at him. Yes, that makes you look like an idiot

Actually, you know whats funny?

I didn't accuse you of yelling, I was just saying a conversation between you and brokes would regenerate into a yelling match.

While it is true that you never replied to him, realize that I replied two minutes after he replied to you and thought it was going to degenerate into that. Course, you didn't take that into account when assuming you know me better than I did.